Stayed here for 4 days to attend a conference...Facilities were typical for a Marriott.
Good city centre location close to many attractions and the conference centre.
Smooth check in, we were given a good clean corner room, with a good sized bathroom. Excellent beds, wide desk and reasonable views from our not so high room.
Concierge service was great, The lounge is a good place to have a few drinks and browse as the internet is free here.
Reasonable gym with good equipment.
The only grouse we had to pay $14/day to use internet in our rooms which I thought was a little bit too steep.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The San Francisco Marriott Union Square hotel offers a prime location with San Francisco's most vibrant address. Hop aboard a cable car or enjoy Union Square shopping just steps from the hotel. Also near popular Nob Hill and Chinatown, the San Francisco Marriott Union Square is an excellent choice for hosting meetings and events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Marriott, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, HRS and getaroom.com so you can book your San Francisco Marriott Union Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- San Francisco Marriott Union Square Hotel San Francisco
- Marriott San Francisco
- Crowne Plaza Union Square