We stayed here three nights. We had a standard room and it was ok. The space was enough. It was clean and the bed was very nice. It was quiet although you are in the centre of SF. The location is very nice near nice shops and close to all public transportation (muni, bart, and cable cars).
I recommended it, especially when you van get a good deal (we ordered via hotels.com and got a good deal for a Marriott in this location)!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The San Francisco Marriott Union Square hotel offers a prime location with San Francisco's most vibrant address. Hop aboard a cable car or enjoy Union Square shopping just steps from the hotel. Also near popular Nob Hill and Chinatown, the San Francisco Marriott Union Square is an excellent choice for hosting meetings and events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, 5viajes2012 S.L., Agoda, TravelUp, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your San Francisco Marriott Union Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- San Francisco Marriott Union Square Hotel San Francisco
- Marriott San Francisco
- Crowne Plaza Union Square