Located in the heart of Union Square making it ideal for shopping and checking out food places. My friends and I actually walked all the way to the Wharf to go to Rainforest Cafe, which wasn't too far if you enjoying taking walks. The rooms were clean and the views were magnificent for photography. There are any parking places downstairs if the hotel one is full. This hotel is also located near 101 (Van Ness) access route and also Interstate 80 if you need to cross the Bay Bridge.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The San Francisco Marriott Union Square hotel offers a prime location with San Francisco's most vibrant address. Hop aboard a cable car or enjoy Union Square shopping just steps from the hotel. Also near popular Nob Hill and Chinatown, the San Francisco Marriott Union Square is an excellent choice for hosting meetings and events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Priceline, Ctrip TA, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your San Francisco Marriott Union Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- San Francisco Marriott Union Square Hotel San Francisco
- Marriott San Francisco
- Crowne Plaza Union Square