This is a nice hotel. I have stayed here twice and the location cannot be beat if you desire to be in the Union Square area where there is plenty of shopping and great places to eat. It is an easy walk to hit the Saturday farmers market at the Ferry Building, dim sum in Chinatown, and catch the Muni or Bart to wherever you wish to go.
They will warn you that it can be difficult to catch a taxi, but we did not experience this.
I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- San Francisco Marriott Union Square offers a prime location with San Francisco's most vibrant address. Hop aboard a cable car or enjoy Union Square shopping just steps from our hotel in downtown San Francisco, California. Also near popular Nob Hill and Chinatown, San Francisco Marriott Union Square is an excellent choice for hosting meetings and events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Marriott, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, LoveHolidays, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your San Francisco Marriott Union Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- San Francisco Marriott Union Square Hotel San Francisco
- Marriott San Francisco
- Crowne Plaza Union Square