We started a trip in San Francisco and ended in Whistler Mountain, Canada. This hotel was nice, friendly employees as well as helpful. Nice decorated and the room had a gorgeous view of San Francisco. It's in the heart of down town and it made it easy to move around, i recommend this hotel for those with family and want to move around in San Francisco without a car.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The San Francisco Marriott Union Square hotel offers a prime location with San Francisco's most vibrant address. Hop aboard a cable car or enjoy Union Square shopping just steps from the hotel. Also near popular Nob Hill and Chinatown, the San Francisco Marriott Union Square is an excellent choice for hosting meetings and events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your San Francisco Marriott Union Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- San Francisco Marriott Union Square Hotel San Francisco
- Marriott San Francisco
- Crowne Plaza Union Square