“A day at the fitness center”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Mission Bay Conference Center at UCSF
San Francisco, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A day at the fitness center”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 October 2013

The conference center hosts all sorts of meetings and exhibitions and has got a kitchen and all kinds of services from laundry to banking. I was most interested in the fitness center with its glass doors located on the first floor facing the front entrance of the conference center. After I got in through the glass doors I I showed my state's driver's license. The staff did not even look at it but simply let me sign my name on their visitors' book and then gave me a plastic ring with my name and date around my right wrist. "This is your visitor's pass for today", she told me. No fee, no webcam photo taken for a visitor's badge like in many companies, and I was even eligible for a free towel (to be returned on my way out). I tried out the treadmill with an individual TV, the climber, the 2nd floor indoor pool (do bring your own swimwear), and the top floor outdoor pool. After lunch at the conference center, I got back to the fitness center to play ping pong at its game room. On my way out I threw the towel into the towel bin. On travel days this fitness center is the best place to keep the traveler in form both mentally and physically. The staffs are well trained and highly professional. I recommend the fitness center without any reservation. I believe that there is no fee for the first visit but I really do not know how the subsequent fees will be charged because the staff only told me that the membership dues are paid monthly.

Visited June 2013