this place is scarey to get in and out of. once you are in your room its not terrible. you need to use your room key to get into the elevator which on the ground floor is obviously used as a public urinal by the locals.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Inn is located in the heart of downtown San Francisco. We are a block away from Market Street (the main street in SF) and within walking distance to the Moscone Convention Center, Cable Cars, Civic Center, Asian Art Museum, and Union Square among other sights of the city. We offer clean comfortable rooms at a reasonable rate all year round. Onsite parking is available at fee. We offer free WiFi, free coffee and free newspaper to compliment our professionally decorated rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HRS so you can book your SOMA Park Inn - Civic Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rodeway Inn Downtown Hotel San Francisco
- Rodeway Inn San Francisco
- San Francisco Rodeway Inn