“Hilarious” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Punch Line

Punch Line
Ranked #18 of 54 Fun & Games in San Francisco
More attraction details
Owner description: Come laugh your way to this reasonably priced comedy venue.
Fort Irwin, California
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Hilarious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 April 2014

We visited Punch Line during our short stay in San Francisco. The comedians were all hilarious; my husband and I enjoyed every minute! Also, I have to commend the staff because they were very accommodating and understanding when I had an issue with a voucher I had purchased from another website. I really appreciate them working with me on that. You don't get customer service like that everywhere you go, so it was greatly appreciated. If we ever head back to San Francisco, we will definitely be stopping by Punch Line again! It made for an extremely entertaining evening.

Visited April 2014

Bay Area
29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Lots of Laughs in Downtown San Francisco”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 August 2013

From the roof top deck in San Francisco's Financial District, you can squeeze in laughs, drinks and small plates at the Punch Line. During the week there are featured 2-3 comedians a night. Sundays has a comedy review with 10+ comics.

An enjoyable evening for comedy (at a cost of about $12.50 - like a movie), drinks (two drink minimum) in safe part of the city where street parking is OK for late night return after 2 cocktails.

Visited August 2013
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Hi-Lar-ious!!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2013

A group of 12 of us went to the comedy club for a night of laughing, and boy oh boy were we in for a fun night! The comedians were on point. The main act was Mo Mandel and I think I broke a lung laughing so much! I look forward to going back for more shows in the future.

Visited July 2013
Central California
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“One out of 3 is the usual batting average ...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 April 2013

You get 3 comedians for your admisssion fee (a warm up act, a middle act, and the headliner) and 2 drinks; usually, one is really funny, one is just OK, and the other is pretty bad - but you never know which of the 3 you'll like the best (or dislike the most !) Drinks are pretty weak, recommend bottled beer instead. We ordered "doubles" that counted as one drink, but were pretty pricey, and about a strong as a "normal" drink would be.
It's an average value for what you'll end up paying.

Visited March 2013
San Francisco, California
134 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 126 helpful votes
“Legendary SF Comedy Club.....”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 January 2013

As a native SFer, Ive been here probably over two dozen times, most recently this past Saturday to see Erin Foley and Dan St. Germain. Hilarious! Small venue and up close and personal make it a great place for small groups or couples. Service was very fast and food was yummy. Keep it up and I'll definitely be back to The Punch Line!

Visited January 2013