“Amazing”

US$52.00*
and up
Beach Blanket Babylon Show Ticket
More attraction details
Owner description: On June 7, 1974, Steve Silver produced a small show in the back room of the Savoy Tivoli Restaurant in San Francisco. The show was to run for six weeks. That was over 37 years ago... Today, Steve Silver's Beach Blanket Babylon has the distinguished title of "World's Longest Running Musical Revue." The show - a musical spoof known internationally for its extravagant costumes, outrageous hats, show-stopping numbers and hilarious puns of pop culture and political character - has been seen by over 5.5 Million people, including HRC Queen Elizabeth II, Prince Charles and Camilla the Duchess of Cornwall as well as some of Hollywood's biggest stars. "Steve Silver's Beach Blanket Babylon," hailed as "a constant cascade of showstoppers" by the "San Francisco Chronicle", follows Snow White as she takes a fast-paced journey around the world in search of her "Prince Charming." Along the way she encounters a star-studded, ever-changing line-up of hilarious political and pop-culture characters including Donald and Melania Trump, Adele, Hillary & Bill Clinton, Lady Gaga, Kim Kardashian, President Barack & Michelle Obama, Hamilton, Bernie Sanders, Sia, Taylor Swift, Vladimir Putin, Chris Christie, Barbra Streisand, Miley Cyrus, Orange is the New Black, Empire's Cookie, Oprah and the San Francisco Giants
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access
Monterey CA
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2014

We laughed so hard I can't even begin to describe the fun we had and the side-splitting acts we saw. Go early and get a good seat, not that you won't fall off it laughing!

Visited July 2014

• Polish first
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Fun!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2014

We went on recommendation of a friend and loved it. My daughters (13 and 16) and I went to the family-friendly Sunday matinee version and the whole gang had a great time. We are from Austin and the vibe of the show reminded me of Esther's Follies here at home.

1 Thank Laura_from_Austin
Waretown, New Jersey
76 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 77 helpful votes
“If you don't do this...you'll be sorry!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2014

I honestly had never heard of Beach Blanket Babylon until I read about it on Trip Advisor! I ordered tickets well in advance (balcony reserved seating - seats downstairs are "first come first served"). I was not disappointed. It was a great night of music, dancing, and laughter! It was definitely one of the best evenings on our San Francisco vacation. Each act was funnier than the last (which I thought would be impossible). I am a big Broadway fan, and the talent displayed on that stage rivaled the best. These performers are tops! Get your tickets early, dress up a bit, get your parking early, order a drink from you seat, and prepare to be entertained.

2 Thank susan c
texas
4 attraction reviews
“Great night”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2014

Funny stuff!we got the reserved seats and totally enjoyed the show. Really talented people and just a fun night! Good price on champagne by the bottle!

Dartford, United Kingdom
29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Satirical revue at its best.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2014

We went for the Sunday afternoon matinee, myself, husband and two 16 year olds. I worried that we wouldn't understand the American jokes but it was no problem, we all howled with laughter the whole show through. It's a must do, you have to book well in advance so plan ahead. Dress is smart casual. The matinees only offer soft drinks but they are a reasonable $2.50.

Visited July 2014