“Another great ride!”
Review of Stoked SF

Stoked SF
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Stoked SF is an adventure tour company that offers private Mountain Biking, Hiking, Surfing, Kayaking and Kite Boarding tours. Perfect for the most advanced to the person or group who just would like to experience a local's perceptive of the area in a relaxed and safe environment.
Reviewed 12 July 2013

I recently returned from San Francisco where I went on my second ride with Rob. All I can say is: awesome! Like many other reviewers have mentioned, Rob is like a great "riding buddy" who takes care of all the details. Both times I've gone out with him, he has picked me up at the ferry and spirited me off for a great ride. This last time, he was able to do it on short notice and completely worked around my schedule. He's a great guy who's really in tune with what people are looking for; I can't say enough! I'll definitely be back!

There are newer reviews for Stoked SF

Reviewed 9 July 2013

Did a great mountain biking/down hilling trip with my family. We rented mountain bikes from Stoked SF. The bikes were in great condition and the service was great. One of my family members hurt his knee and they sent a van for pick up. The row billing course was AWESOME!! I still have a smile on my face. Cheers!

Reviewed 23 June 2013

Like most of our holiday I left things to the last minute and thought I would have missed out. A couple of emails and we were told no problem!

It was in the initial organisation that I realised it would be different to the usual mountain bike rental/tours when Rob asked about how we would prefer the bikes set up etc.

Rob was an excellent guide, who quickly gauged our level and never pushed too hard for the things we wouldn't be comfortable with. We had hoped to do some kayaking as well but the weather was against us. I just look on that as an excuse to go back!

I can't recommend Stoked SF enough.

Reviewed 20 June 2013

I arranged a "tour" with Stoked SF over a couple of emails the day prior to the ride from which he determined riding level etc.
I arrived at his place and we hit the road straight away and of to some great single track riding. The bike was awesome with high quality components and well maintained! The riding was sweet, just what I was after!
It was great that there were no minimum numbers and the ride is made to suit the customer.

Was pretty much like a ride with a mate, great company great riding.

Reviewed 18 June 2013

I really had a great time on my ride with Stoked SF. I got a chance to ride some awesome trails. My guide Ian was awesome and it was just like going out for a ride with one of my buddies, except on some really cool singletrack that I probably would have never found and I didn't have to ship my bike or pack all my gear on the flight. Rob was a super easy guy to deal with. I hope to do it again next time I am in the bay area.