“Great Ride”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Stoked SF

Stoked SF
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Stoked SF is an adventure tour company that offers private Mountain Biking, Hiking, Surfing, Kayaking and Kite Boarding tours. Perfect for the most advanced to the person or group who just would like to experience a local's perceptive of the area in a relaxed and safe environment.
Wellington, Wellington, New Zealand
“Great Ride”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 October 2013

I found Stoked SF on Google and arranged everything via email. All went according to plan. Pick up in Sausalito then transport to the trail. The guide was great and the trail the right mix of challange asecent and descent. All in all a great day and a must do in San Francisco.

Visited June 2013

NC
“Excellent experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 October 2013

As I write I'm working in getting with Rob for another ride. I found Stoked through a Google search and worked with Rob via email to arranged everything. He picked us up, explained our ride options very clearly and helped us make what turned out to be the right choice - China Camp state park. Awesome ride, and Rob led it very well. All in all, I would highly recommend Stoked and Rob to lead a ride. He made it all easy.

Visited October 2013
Cologne, Germany
“"MTB" The best trail I rode so far”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 October 2013

I found Stoked SF via google search. I asked them to organize a trip for some frinds with beginner to intermediate level experiance. We had a wonderful day. Special thanks to Rob who was so patient with us and took care of all of us Brilliant. It was the best trail I rode until today.
Looking forward to come back. Promise I will.

Visited September 2013
Roskilde, Denmark
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great MTB experience in Marin County”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 October 2013

When visiting SF with my wife and kids in July 2013, I reached out to Stoked SF by e-mail, to plan a local solo guided MTB tour in Marin County where it all began.

I got a prompt reply and we agreed on a date and time. Rob picked me up as agreed and we had a great 2-3 hours ride around the trails of Camp Tamarancho. I have been riding XC since 2008 and consider myself to be a fairly technical and capable rider. Rob met my expectations and showed me a great time shredding the local trails. I really enjoyed the company.

Rob is definitely an experienced and very technical capable rider. He has a great personality and makes a great guide/coach, that made me feel both comfortable, challenged and focused on enjoying the ride.

I can only give Stoked SF my best recommendations - thanks Rob !

Greetings from Denmark!

Jesper Sobol, Team-KGB

Visited July 2013
1 Thank JesperSobol
Singapore, Singapore
“Great family reunion”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2013

I contacted Rob to help organize a mountain biking trip for a family reunion on the weekend of July 4th. He was hesitant to give us a group guided tour given that we had various levels of riders in our group and initially I was disappointed as our reason for wanting to spend a bit more for the tour was to maximize the limited time we had riding and to take in as much scenery as possible. It turned out that I had nothing to worry about. Rob provided us with a great self-guided tour that was not too difficult to follow if you had some experience using trail maps and the scenery was incredible start to finish. Rob's professionalism and service was top notch - the coordination of getting bike sizing, different options for our ride routes, sourcing spare camelbacks, thorough overview of the ride route, quality bikes in great condition and even was able to change his schedule at the last minute to do an early pickup as one of our riders got hurt. We would not hesitate to use his services again and highly recommend his company to anyone from beginner to advanced riders. I look forward to doing a guided tour with him one day as well.

Visited July 2013