“Delicious food but somewhat costly”
Review of Cafe Bellini

Cafe Bellini
Ranked #346 of 5,839 Restaurants in San Francisco
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Union Square
Reviewed 25 April 2014 via mobile

I had one breakfast in this restaurant. I ordered a vegetarian omelet.
There was a delay in the order although it was'nt so busy.
Howevere, the meal was great with toasted bread and fried potatoe. The espresso therafter was great too.
It was somewhat pricy but was delicious.

Reviewed 16 March 2014

I love Bellini for the freshly made vegetable juices, the kale and other fresh salads and foods to have while there or takeaway. I was on the go in the mornings and evenings so I choose takeaway and enjoyed everything in my room. I even cheated on a pastry one night. All well done, very Italian feeling. Great location and staff was friendly!

Reviewed 20 February 2014

We stayed across the street and had eaten here on our last visit to SF. Very convenient location so we ate breakfast here a few times and had dinner twice. The service was fine even though very busy, and the food was consistently good everytime. A good choice of food also for both breakfast & dinner. I wouldn't have kept going back if it was bad!

Reviewed 30 January 2014

Thanks for nothing is what I heard from a waiter as the customer was leaving. This was the same waiter we got that was too busy fixing his hair and looking at the mirror at the counter. Didn't bother checking up on us after we ordered. We ordered two deserts from the menu which turned out to be seasonal but were not told until the order went through to the kitchen. We were told by another waitress that they didn't have it. The waiter didn't bother to apologize. I'm sure there are places that have better service. Which is sad because the food was pretty good.

Reviewed 29 January 2014

After eating in a lot of high-end restaurants, we just wanted a simple sandwich tonight. Bellini is an unassuming sandwich shop on Powell Street, and the food was significantly better than we expected. A great mix of fresh salads, sandwich fare, some pasta and burgers. I had three hamburger sliders with a fried pickle on a roll that was cooked by angels. Way better than the subway that we passed to get here. My simple garden salad was a thing of beauty. Couldn't be happier.