“Breakfast heaven”

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Fisherman’s Wharf
Reviewed 16 August 2012

Found this little breakfast cafe across the street from my hotel and man, oh man what a breakfast. The servings were generous and very tasty. I highly recommend trying one of the specialties, aptly named after classic Hollywood stars.

The staff were friendly and attentive and made sure that you felt welcome. Do prepare to wait a while for a seat, as the place seems quite popular.

I noticed that this cafe has recieved a certificate of excellence from this very site, it is well earned.

Reviewed 14 August 2012

Hubby and i went for breakfast early Saturday morning and most of the inside seating was already taken by locals. The french toast was sooo good with loads of fresh fruit- strawberries, blueberries and blackberries along with the fired banana. I had forbotten to ask for no whipped cream but by the time it soaked into the toast it was delicious anyway. My hubby had an omelette which was also really good. Portions are big so go with an appetite. Friendly staff and excellent service, we will definitely go back.

Reviewed 13 August 2012 via mobile

I've never been surprised before by a breakfast. But I was today. Got my two fried eggs with bread, salat and a huge fruitecup. So nice and so good. I recommend this place to everybody, you'll not regret to stop by here :))

Reviewed 12 August 2012 via mobile

Bacon is amazing. Breakfast sausage was OK. So if you are a breakfast meat person choose bacon. Hash browns portions are huge. Veggie Breakfast sandwich was a winner too. Fruit bowls have good selection of fresh fruit. Service was fast.

Reviewed 12 August 2012

Fantastic crab omelet! Egg generously overstuffed with crab with avocado folded in at the very end. Be sure to substitute the hash browns for the fresh fruit bowl. I guarantee it will be the best bowl of fresh fruit will will ever have served with breakfast. My wife and I shared the order and left full. Staff was fantastic as well.