“Best French Fries Ever”
Review of Showdogs - CLOSED

Showdogs
Price range: US$0 - US$15
Reviewed 20 March 2014

The chilli.. Best I've ever had!
The side salad was surpisingly filling for the small amount I was given.
The onion rings were a little soggy but the home made ketchup was delicious on them anyways.
The garlic french fries were the highlight of the meal, just the right amount of cheese and garlic!

Reviewed 6 March 2014

Hot dogs, sausages and chicken sandwiches, all good beyond the normal expectations. Quick service and good surroundings for what could be only a hot dog joint. Relatively seedy neighborhood but safe since its on Market. Due to a review on Diners, drive ins and dives, this place seems to have increased prices in response but to tell the truth, the food is really good and I can't complain.

Reviewed 10 February 2014

A nice place to get a Field Roast sausage in a hot dog bun with plenty of fixin's... A little pricey for what we got, but still...pretty tasty.

Reviewed 2 February 2014

I was hungry and walking along Market when I saw this place. I hadn't read the previous reviews, so didn't know what to expect. I had a chicken sandwich and was expecting "the usual." It was anything but the usual. It was on the spicy side, but not hot. Definitely hit the spot. I didn't try the fries (they were sold out) which made me think that others were luckier than I was that day.

Reviewed 21 January 2014

I came to this place after spotting that it had been on Food Network's Triple D. This place specializes in hotdogs. I didn't expect to see veggie options on the menu. I had the veggie dog and garlic fries. They were sooooo good. The meal was very filling. The staff were friendly. It was quiet though, but I'd probably visit again.