“You Get What You Pay For”

Tiffany and Company
Ranked #42 of 292 Shopping in San Francisco
More attraction details
Owner description: Exquisite jewelry and other fine gifts can be had at this large West Coast branch of the famed New York institution.
Oakland, California
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“You Get What You Pay For”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

I took a gift in for engraving. Since they have to send to NY it would take two weeks. We were leaving on vacation in one week and I was hoping to have the money clip back by then. She said she'd try. I expected a "Sorry" a week later, but it was ready as requested. I got a call and when I went to pick it up a different person was at the desk and he knew all about me and my request. I really felt they were personally invested in making me happy and I was - and the engraving turned out beautifully as well. One of the best service experiences of my life.

Visited April 2014

• Korean first
Fallbrook, California
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Indulgences”
Reviewed 27 May 2014

I always love to indulge in a stop at Tiffany's. There is something about that little blue box that makes every woman smile. This is certainly not the least expensive place to get something beautiful, but will for sure be something that is a treasured surprise.

Visited May 2014
San Francisco, California, United States
“Quick and Easy!”
Reviewed 24 October 2013

I was the designated shopper for a bridal gift from a group of 6 girls. I didn't want to have to deal with going from store to store to find out if they had the necklace I had to buy so I emailed the 2 stores in SF. The one located inside Westfield never responded and this location responded two days later, but via phone.

The transaction was quick; the Sales Rep was able to take finish the sale on the phone and have the item ready for pickup at the Customer Service Counter.

For the pickup, I walked straight to Customer Service and the rep was quick and friendly. Easy!

Visited September 2013
Perth, WA
37 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“Excellent service”
Reviewed 20 January 2013

Tiffany's was very busy when I arrived on Friday about 6pm. We had purchased a right the night before in New York but needed to have the ring sized.

The line for customer service was long so I asked someone else for help. They took me downstairs to another lady who was extremely helpful. So happily exchanged my ring for one that fit and even printed out all the details for my insurance.

Would definitely recommend Tiffany's in San Fran. Go on you deserve it!

Visited January 2013
Seattle, Washington
116 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 84 helpful votes
“Wow! There's jewelry stores and then there's Tiffany's”
Reviewed 17 December 2011

What an amazing jewelry store. Another store worth a visit during the holidays. I was talking to one of the salespeople and they said that this is the 2nd largest Tiffany's (NY is #1). The jewelry selection and the way the diamonds sparkle are amazing. There is definitely something about being able to give that someone special a gift in a Tiffany box.

1 Thank Cary W