“Quality, fun service always wins”

Union Square Sports Bar
Ranked #3,647 of 5,867 Restaurants in San Francisco
Cuisines: Bar
Neighbourhood: Union Square
Description: With two pool tables, 18 TVs, great selection of beer and friendly bartenders it's always a good time at Union Square Sports Bar. We will always do our best to find your game and make you a drink you'll love. We serve great hot dogs as well!
Reviewed 13 April 2014

My wife just arrived in town to join me at a business conference. We wanted to find a sports bar to watch the Masters. We were told about this Sports Bar by our hotel Concierge. The place itself is pleasant but it was a home run of a place because of Frankie (Franchesca), the bartender. She was funny, attentive, and just plain great at customer service. If I knew she was going to be working, I'd come back!! Thanks Frankie!!!

Reviewed 20 December 2013

This bar was next to our hotel so we decided to give it a try. Drinks were a bit overpriced for the low end vodka they use and just wasn't a great experience. Would not recommend.

Reviewed 27 November 2013

The staff was great, the patrons were a hot mess. Did not feel welcomed. Definitely felt like a locals only place.

Reviewed 20 November 2013

I've never seen something like that!! We were in the afternoon and we were refused because we haven't our passports but only id cards... We just wanted to drink two coke and play billiards!!

Reviewed 17 October 2013

I stopped inside the Union Square Sports Bar a few times to sit and have a beer. The bar has a ton of tv's to watch whichever sport you prefer. The beer was reasonably priced for being in downtown, and the service was excellent. The bar gets really busy later in the night, but in the daytime it wasn't bad at all. They do not serve food, but allow patrons to bring in outside food. The bar was exactly what I needed after walking the city all day, and wanting to chill out and watch some baseball/football.