“back to being a kid again”

Magowan's Infinite Mirror Maze
Owner description: Pier 39's newest attraction
Fresno, California
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“back to being a kid again”
Reviewed 4 September 2013

I went in May 2011. I wasn't sure how i'd like it, since it was just my husband and I. It was very reasonable so I decided to just go for it... To my surprise we had fun in there. There wasn't many people in there, so it was easy to just relax and enjoy it. Highly recommend wearing your 3D glasses :)

Visited May 2013

San Diego, California
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Cheap fun with kiddos”
Reviewed 4 September 2013 via mobile

First time hearing of this, made a point to bring the kids. $5 per person, free gloves so you don't smudge the mirrors. Very loud music and lots of flashing fluorescent lighting=kids loved it. Don't go too fast...enjoy the wierdness of not knowing who is really who vs mirror double and where is a real passageway. I think you can get a wristband for same day returns but don't quote me.

2 Thank plmok
Coffs Harbour, Australia
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Cheap and cheerful”
Reviewed 19 August 2013

We went in here because the kids wanted to go in and as it was only $5 each, we did. Fun way to spend half an hour and we all walked into the mirrors several times. Lots of laughs and sore foreheads.

1 Thank slc1970
Chicago, Illinois
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Quick and fun for everybody”
Reviewed 11 August 2013

Found out about this via living social. Great deal. So quick to get through and we went through several times. Good to laugh and have fun with teens.

34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Really good fun....”
Reviewed 26 July 2013

After being pestered by the kids, I decided to give this a go and I am so glad I did. We paid $4 to enter and could return as many times as we liked during the day. It was great. We laughed so much trying to find our way around and at one point I started to worry we wouldn't find our way out but of course we did. The only thing I would say is I wish it was longer. A fun way to while away time at Pier 39.

Visited July 2013