“This tour is exceptional”

Edge of the World Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Specializing in amazing tours of California's wine country and beyond. Doing our best to provide wine education & relaxation in a casual setting. If you're looking to explore the wine country with other world travelers, this is the tour for you. Edge of the World Tours = BIG FUN .. in small groups! Private tours available!
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Being in my 60s I am not in the habit of writing reviews and am usually sceptical about their value. However I have made an exception as the Edge of the World tour to the Sonoma valley was a great experience. The format was excellent involving hotel pick up and drop off, tastings at 3 very different wineries with a break for a relaxed lunch in Sonoma. What made the tour exceptional was our guide Anthony who was informative and entertaining throughout but not intrusive, recognising when a little R&R was welcome. I cannot recommend this more highly

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
in 24 reviews
"tasting experience"
"final winery"
in 2 reviews
"strongly recommend this tour"
"small group"
"historical knowledge"
"muir woods"
in 13 reviews

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I were visiting the Bay Area and wanted to take a tour of some wineries. We had such a great time on Marc's tour. Getting to learn a bit of interesting history, touring wineries that we wouldn't have found on our own, and of course tasting some really delicious wine, all in the company of fun and interesting fellow guests. We would highly recommend this tour, and would do it again with friends the next time we are in town.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

First time on a wine tour and it proved to be a truly wonderful trip. Our driver/guide , Anthony, was such a charming and knowledgeable fellow. The wineries were smaller friendly places that made you feel very welcome. I would certainly recommend this trip to anyone thinking to take a wine tour. Top Marks !

1  Thank Tom G
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had a fabulous day on the Sonoma wine tour guided by Anthony. He was very knowledgeable and funny and gave us a mini driven tour of San Francisco whilst collecting all of the guests. The wineries that they took us to were all beautiful and the wine delicious. I would recommend that you eat breakfast before this! We did not and paid the price of being slightly tipsy by 10am. Anthony also offers to drop everyone off wherever they want - we got dropped in Sausalito and took the ferry back to San Francisco - I would also recommend that you do this. All in all, a fabulous day.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction