“7x7Tour”

Mini Majestic Electric Bike Tour
US$89.00*
7x7 San Francisco Bike Tour
More attraction details
Owner description: SoSF is your #1 source for all things biking San Francisco. We know the city's best bike routes, especially the ones that go around the hills. We show you San Francisco's wild history and modern trends, including food, art, music, kooky local politics, and, of course, all things bicycles. Our guided bike tours focus on the city's neighborhoods and include: Unique history, diverse neighborhoods, Victorian architecture, public art, awesome bikes, & tasty local cuisine. Fun, friendly, local guides lead you through safe, bike-friendly routes that go around those infamous hills.
Atlanta, Georgia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“7x7Tour”
Reviewed 18 June 2014

This was one of the best bike tours we have done. Very informative. I have been to SF hundreds of times and saw things I had never seen and things I had seen but without the history. Delightful. Adam was a great tour guide.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Ginie H
sosfbiketours, Owner at Streets of San Francisco Bike Tours, responded to this review, 26 June 2014
Ginie,
Thank you so much for your review. We also love Adam, he is a fantastic guide so full of amazing knowledge. We love that you learned new things on your tour. We love having locals and people that have been to the city many times because we take pride on giving great hidden stories of this fascinating city.
We hope you had a wonderful rest of your vacation!
Cheers,
Daniel

• Korean first
Gothenburg, Sweden
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“A fantastic way to get to know the city!”
Reviewed 14 June 2014

We went on the 7xx7 tour with Bebe and had a blast. the tour wasn't exhausting at all. There were hardly any hills, it was a well planned tour. You really got the lay of the land and an excellent bike map with paths that are good for bikers. We came back a few days later and rented bikes with a 50 % discount, which was great.

Dress in layers and make sure to bring water. I would recommend to take this tour in the beginning of your stay, because it will help you find your way around town.

The only thing I missed was a bit more history and stories about San Francisco.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank lottagus
Sydney, Australia
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 40 helpful votes
“Highlight of my visit to San Fran”
Reviewed 13 June 2014

I loved my tour! Our guide, Beebe, was bubbly and bright and full of fun facts. We saw lots of cool sites, including the Conservatory of Flowers, featured in one of the best movie of the 90's Heart & Soul plus the family home from Full House. Both were very exciting for me! The tour took us through the Wiggle, Golden Gate Park, Hayes district, etc. For me, it was great to see the city on bike and gave me confidence to ride outside of the tour. Meeting other people was great as well, being on my own. I really found this my favourite activity on my visit to the great city of SF. Plenty of dining tips offered also, which was great. Do yourself a favour and ride!

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Lizalang1
Vancouver, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Brilliant way to get to know SanFran”
Reviewed 12 June 2014

We did the 7x7 tour with Beebe on our first day in SanFran, and it was the perfect way to get to know the city. The route was extremely well-planned - hardly any hills at all, and we saw all sorts of fascinating corners of the city. Beebe was very fun, energetic, and knowledgeable. We were pooped by the end of the day, which meant we had lots of room for a delicious SanFran dinner. I can't recommend this highly enough!

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Emily M
Calgary, Canada
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Fun day of cycling”
Reviewed 11 June 2014

My husband and I went on the Classic tour and had a great time cycling and learning about the city with our guide, Adam, who was funny and has a ton of knowledge about SF. Our group was small (only 3 others) and I found it was the perfect size for this type of tour. We were taken to many different areas of the city that we probably would've never wandered to on our own, and learned a ton of interesting facts about SF. The pace was perfect for me, having not been on a bike for close to 15 years (it's true - you never forget how to ride a bike!). I recommend going on this tour at the beginning of your trip as it provides a good overview of the city and it helped us to get our bearings.

Visited June 2014