“A MUST”

Mini Majestic Electric Bike Tour
US$89.00*
7x7 San Francisco Bike Tour
More attraction details
Owner description: SoSF is your #1 source for all things biking San Francisco. We know the city's best bike routes, especially the ones that go around the hills. We show you San Francisco's wild history and modern trends, including food, art, music, kooky local politics, and, of course, all things bicycles. Our guided bike tours focus on the city's neighborhoods and include: Unique history, diverse neighborhoods, Victorian architecture, public art, awesome bikes, & tasty local cuisine. Fun, friendly, local guides lead you through safe, bike-friendly routes that go around those infamous hills.
Reviewed 8 August 2014 via mobile

It is one of the best tours I ever had during my trip in the U.S.

As a photographer, recommend this tour for every photographer. You must take this tour for location scouting when you first visit san fransico. It will save you alot of time plus it will provide you with many helpful information so you know the importance of the location.

Lastly, our tour guide bebe , you just can't get a better tour guide than her. SUPER sweet person and she knows her city well.

This tour is A MUST

There are newer reviews for Streets of San Francisco Bike Tours

Reviewed 7 August 2014

I brought my bicycle with me to attend a conference in San Francisco and was looking for a road bike tour out of the city into the hills and coastal area. I was not into the mainstream cycling tours that were catered more for casual cyclists. After shooting a few emails to a few cycling tour agencies, I had a personal email from Daniel Watson-Weller, co-director of Streets of San Francisco Bike Tours. He offered the dream tour of going up the Marlin Headlands on road bikes and offering me a personalised tour of the sights together with a lunch stop at Rodeo Beach. What can I say ? It was simply the most awesome thing I did at San Francisco. Beyond the City and Golden Gate, San Francisco has one of the most beautiful landscapes and views I have ever seen. Thanks to Daniel, we kept to a easy pace and he watched over me the entire time we were on the road. Daniel was extremely friendly and helpful ... in fact, it felt like you were cycling with a old time friend ! Daniel also rode prepared with lots of stuff like our lunch, tools in case we run into mechanical problems and even a first aid kit ! I actually felt bad that he had to cycle uphill carrying all that load but there was a smile every pedal of the way ! My only regret is that I didn't get more time to do more rides with Daniel on other days ! But I would certainly want to the next time I visit San Francisco ! Streets of San Francisco Bike Tours come highly recommended if you are visiting the city and would like to tour by bike ! Look no further !!!

1  Thank TKee2702
sosfbiketours, Owner at Streets of San Francisco Bike Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2014

Tkee2702,
Thank you for taking the time to write about our new road bike tours! It was such a pleasure to show you the Marin Headlands. Next time you are in SF we climb Mt Tam!
Looking forward to our next ride.
Cheers,
Daniel

Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

As good as reviews. We did the Bay roller. It took 5 hrs. Excel any guide, good pace, wonderful route. Outstanding way to visit the town. I would highly recommend them.

Reviewed 4 August 2014

Our Family of four booked an individual 7x7 tour to discover SF.
We were absolutely happy to have Adam as a guide. We learned a lot when he took us to all the different neighbourhoods. There is no better way to get to know a city. It was very interesting to listen to the explanations and stories Adam told us. The bikes were great, the tour fantastic.
We recommend SOSF Bike Tours for everybody !
Thanks Adam ! Hope to see you when you are in Europe !

1  Thank jema13
Reviewed 2 August 2014

I cannot speak highly enough of this bike tour - we did the one that takes you round the neighbourhoods. It was a great way to get to know our way around the city before hiring some bikes on our own for the next few days. You get to see some great views and learn about the bohemian history as well as good places to go and spots to hang out. Josh the tour guide was fantastic. They gave us some great recommendations for what to do during the rest of our trip. A lunch stop is included but you have to buy your own.