“Oodles of very delicious Noodles!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Bangkok Noodles & Thai B.B.Q. - CLOSED

Bangkok Noodles & Thai B.B.Q.
Cuisines: Thai, Asian
Good for: Cheap Eats
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Neighbourhood: Union Square
Sunnyvale, California
“Oodles of very delicious Noodles!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 May 2014

Before we started shopping at union, we decided to stop by and get some lunch. I'm Thai, so I'm always in the mood for some delicious spicy Thai food, albeit it noodles, rice, curry or spicy stir fry! It was just my husband and I, yet I had to order 3 dishes. I got boat noodles, he got Tom yum udon, and we also got garlic basil stir fry with rice. All were tasty, fresh, and had great flavors which reminded me of home. Prices were extremely reasonable, and we will definitely be coming here again when we're in the area. Yum!

• Visited May 2014

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Big Portions...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 May 2014

This place came highly recommended by frequent travellers. The 1st time we had roast duck fried rice, which was a oil soaked sog-fest. We decided to try it again 2 days later, this time ordering soup noodles and beef noodles. decidedly average i have to say.

• Visited April 2014
Vail, Arizona
“Quick, yummy lunch.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 April 2014

Popped in here for a late lunch and scored a table right away. If you like authentic flavors, well balanced spicing (and they'll make it spicier for you), quick service and nice portions .. you will be happy.

My husband had the beef short ribs and I had a noodle dish with prawns. Good stuff.

Visited April 2014
United Kingdom
“Fabulous Eat and Leave”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 April 2014 via mobile

Ate here a few times. Terrific location...great food...big portions....cheap prices....finish meal and go (no desserts)

San Mateo, California
“DELICIOUS!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 April 2014

I can't believe that this was my first visit here. I was rewarded for my patience!

There's always a line outside, because it's a very small restaurant. Fortunately, the menu is displayed on the walls of the entry way (with big pictures) so that you can plan your meal.

Most of us enjoyed the #12 with Chicken, although I don't think there is a bad thing here! Yum. Yum. Yum.

• Visited April 2014