“Tasty food and a great price”
Review of Bangkok Noodles & Thai B.B.Q. - CLOSED

Bangkok Noodles & Thai B.B.Q.
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: After-hours
Neighbourhood: Union Square
Beckenham, United Kingdom
“Tasty food and a great price”
Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

Been here a few times to eat in or take away. It's great food, cheap and good portions. It's perfect place to go if you want something quick while your out shopping. It's not a place for a fancy meal or special occasion.

New york
“Great food and good price ”
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

I eat there in this restaurant and the taste of food was great each time I went back there ( 4 times total ). The quality I the food and size are very good. I'm a big eater and believe it or not could not finish my dish. The price compare to the location was super reasonable and staff are OK ( they can be a bit more friendly and Show the real Thai Smile but for whatever reason they don't ) but they are still nice and fast in service. It's a in And out for quick meal as the place is too small and demand is high. But if you are looking for a good and yummy Thai food I really recommend this place as I eat at the restaurant near by as they are as good as this one yet pricy too.

Caracas, Venezuela
“Great soup!”
Reviewed 20 May 2014

Well we where arriving to San Fran and my wife and I were starving so we basically just walked like one block and decided to go in or we where going to faint.

Big surprise, I love soups, they have a huge variety of amazing soups, I was having a hard time picking one, but I decided for the Roasted Duck Soup, it was absolutely amazing! My wife ordered the Beef Pad Prik Sod which was a rice plate and it was very good too. The portions were huge and they brought them very fast, (like 5-8 minutes).

We paid like 30$ for both plate so it was very cheap if you ask me. So if you are in a hurry don´t hesitate to come here for a quick bite

• Visited April 2014
Sunnyvale, California
“Oodles of very delicious Noodles!”
Reviewed 15 May 2014

Before we started shopping at union, we decided to stop by and get some lunch. I'm Thai, so I'm always in the mood for some delicious spicy Thai food, albeit it noodles, rice, curry or spicy stir fry! It was just my husband and I, yet I had to order 3 dishes. I got boat noodles, he got Tom yum udon, and we also got garlic basil stir fry with rice. All were tasty, fresh, and had great flavors which reminded me of home. Prices were extremely reasonable, and we will definitely be coming here again when we're in the area. Yum!

• Visited May 2014
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Big Portions...”
Reviewed 12 May 2014

This place came highly recommended by frequent travellers. The 1st time we had roast duck fried rice, which was a oil soaked sog-fest. We decided to try it again 2 days later, this time ordering soup noodles and beef noodles. decidedly average i have to say.

• Visited April 2014