“Excellent food and service!!”
Review of Barbacco

Barbacco
Reserve with OpenTable
Barbacco is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #583 of 5,825 Restaurants in San Francisco
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Financial District
Cross street: Battery
Transit: Embarcadero Bart Station, Embarcadero Muni Station and all lines that run through Market Street.
Reviewed 30 September 2013

We started with Brickhouse Pinot Noir which was recommended and it was excellent. We got some marinated olives and a small Ceci Salad--delicious! We got the special risotto, the meatballs and brussels sprouts...I am still drooling...it really was a great meal!!

Reviewed 29 September 2013

Some of the best food in the Financial District. The tapas are all good and fresh, I would forgo the bruschetta, they are a little too bready and just average. The rest of the tapas are all great, I have had a variety of them and they are all very tasty. The highlight of this restaurant is the lasagna, it is the best lasagna I have ever had. It is also a huge portion for about $14 I believe. The desserts are all very good and the lemon cake is really light, I recommend it.

They only server beer and wine, but have a great selection of both. The wines on tap are neat and very flavorful.

Reviewed 14 September 2013

Good italian restaurant at the financial district. Impecable service, well prepared food. Would come back.

Reviewed 12 September 2013

The restaurant is pricey for what it is and the menu quite limited. However the wine was good, the staff friendly, and the food well prepared. I had the fish of the day (red snapper) and an arugula salad. Although I had to send my dinner back for being raw in the center, when it came back it was delicious.

The locale is dark and loud. But it was a comfortable bar to eat at and watch TV.

Reviewed 6 September 2013

Fantastic dinner at a great place, although the seating was a little uncomfortable and cramped, and we had a loudly obnoxious laughing hyena at the table adjacent to us, what a great place! The calamari was great, as was the brussel sprouts (in duck fat)...don't let it dissuade you! And the meatballs were spicily delicious! A 35-minute wait was worth it, everything was excellent, including water (with gas) at nec.