“saturday breakfast”

Pera Restaurant - San Francisco
Reserve with OpenTable
Pera Restaurant - San Francisco is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,028 of 6,325 Restaurants in San Francisco
Price range: US$20 - US$30
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Potrero Hill
Cross street: Connecticut
Description: Fresh and authentic Mediterranean food with Turkish and Greek influence. Pera Restaurant is serving world's healthiest diet since 2009 in Potrero Hill area of San Francisco.
Reviewed 3 October 2018

nice service, delicious food, a little pricey. We had sigara boregi, su boregi and sucuklu yumurta. Sucuklu yumurta was cold so we didn't like it but the rest was delicious. I like the way they serve water: in ottoman style cups.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 1 October 2018

I cant review much other than the very nice staff and the yogurt dessert that I had for dinner. I was in a hurry and not that hungry. Looking for something a little filling and sweet. I stopped in and got the yogurt. It was plain yogurt with honey, candies pecans, and fruit. It hit the spot and was really worth the price.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 1 August 2018

Hospitable, charming, wonderful atmosphere. Menu has many choices (kebabs, etc.) Two of us shared 'trio' appetizer (humus, tzatziki, creamy eggplant) platter, greek salad, salmon. Delicious olive oil, garlic with olives for pita bread. Ample portions, we left with food to enjoy later. (Next time, one of their home-made desserts!) They select locally grown produce, local farms as much as possible. Turkish coffee served in authentic pewter cup, even water in pewter mug. Stylish, comfortable ambiance. Friendly, professional staff. First visit, will definitely be back!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 26 July 2018

We had a pleasant meal at Pera. My wife enjoyed her arugula salad as I did my kofte. However, the noise level was as high as we've heard it making the dining experience decidedly less enjoyable to the extent that even though we enjoyed the food, we'd be hesitant to return unless perhaps we could eat outside.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 29 April 2018

We walked here for a "date night" recently. My wife had been to a book club event at the spot and recommended it. We had a great time, sharing several small plates and a lovely dessert.

Before anything arrived, we feasted on good bread with a marvelous garlicky oil. This went well with one of the craft beers on tap. I was almost sorry when the food arrived, but not for long.

We tried the triple dip, three different dipping options with pita wedges and veggies. We followed with an eggplant and goat cheese dish, the best of the night. We then moved on to lamb shish and moussaka, both very nice.

We had room left for dessert, so we shared a chocolate lava cake with vanilla bean gelato. Fabulous.
A nice date for two septuagenarians. The restaurant is family friendly as well.

Service is nice and friendly.

Good spot on Potrero Hill.

Date of visit: April 2018