“Delicious food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Seven Hills

Reserve with OpenTable
Seven Hills is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 5,645 Restaurants in San Francisco
Price range: US$20 - US$60
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Nob Hill
Cross street: Pacific
Transit: On the Hyde street cable car stop at Pacific.
Description: SEVEN HILLS is a small neighborhood restaurant located in the romantic Nob Hill district of San Francisco. Our emphasis is on home made pasta and showcasing the best our local farmers have to offer. Our wine list was created to be extremely approachable and well suited to our cuisine. We are located on the cable car line on hyde street. We look forward to seeing you soon...
United states
“Delicious food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2012

What a nice place to go, once you are there, have it as a choice! My birthday celebration was there and I love it, they are very friendly and you feel good been there.
They have a daily menu, since the menu was printed w/ date, very lovely and unique!

Hi ViaKari

Thanks for sharing your birthday here at Seven Hills, i am glad that you and your guests had a good time. Thanks also for the review, i hope to see you here again!

• Korean first
  • Turkish first
Rochester, New York
“Absolutely amazing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2012

Best food best service we have had in years. Went here based on other reviewers and they were dead on. Manager/owner was pleasant and attentive. Staff worked as a team. Cozy environment. Amazing timely service. Best part...food was exceptional!! You shouldn't miss this place!

Hi Siccat

Thanks for the great review. You covered everything especially the food! I am so glad that you chose our restaurant and i am even more pleased that we met your expectations! See you next time that you are in SF i hope

Royal Palm Beach, Florida
“Fabulous menu, terrific food, great service.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2012

If I could I'd go back several times just to taste all the items on the menu. Food was well thought out, delicious and beautifully presented.

1 Thank Happy T
Hi Happy T

You are welcome to come back as many times as you wish. I love your review, thank you very much!

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best culinary experience of our 2 month holiday!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 May 2012 via mobile

It is obvious that a lot of thought has gone into the development of this restaurant.

From the paintings on the wall and the intimate atmosphere to the top quality and variety of the wine list (which is also very reasonably priced).

As for the food, Alex should be extremely proud. Thoughtful bitter/sweet contrasts of flavour, perfectly balanced lingering peppers mixed with subtle flavour combinations that marry beautifully. The pasta is probably the best we have eaten, delicate and delightful.

This restaurant is a MUST for anyone visiting (or residing) in SF. A pure culinary delight!

Regards, Harvey and Tira.

1 Thank HarveyTiraJones
7Hills1550, Owner at Seven Hills, responded to this review, 24 May 2012
Hi Harvey and Tira

Well what a great review. I am so glad that you stopped by for dinner that night. I get a real thrill out of people who really enjoy our food and ambiance here at Seven Hills. We are a small place and are very lucky to be busy, your positive comments to me personally on the night and in this review put a big smile on my face. Thank you!. I really wish you both all the best.

Greenville, North Carolina
“Great dining experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2012

My husband and I recently went to Seven Hills on our first trip to San Francisco. We had read the excellent reviews on Trip Advisor, so we made reservations for a Thursday evening. We didn't have to wait & were seated at a table right by the window. Our server, Nick, was very friendly and attentive. Everything was delicious--the Burrata Cheese appetizer, the Spaghetti with Grandpa George's Sausage, and especially the Chicken Canneloni! I would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone looking for a quaint, cozy restaurant with excellent food!

7Hills1550, Owner at Seven Hills, responded to this review, 24 May 2012
Hi Donna

I really appreciate this review. Trip advisor is generating a lot of attention for us and it is very much appreciated here. A couple of things I'd like to mention my favorite item on the menu: Grandpa George's Spaghetti - delicious, everyone usually raves about the Ravioli Uovo instead. Thanks for including Nick in your review, he is a great guy and loves getting a mention!

Not sure if or when you will be back in to but i would love to see you here again.