Open today: 06:00 - 18:00
Muir Woods & Sausalito Half-Day Tour (Return by Bus or Ferry from Sausalito)

Book in advance
from
£77.75
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Ways to Experience Gray Line San Francisco
from £77.75
from £136.87
from £129.58
from £137.68
4,557 results
All reviews muir woods our tour guide bus driver the golden gate bridge napa and sonoma great driver great tour wine country tour would highly recommend this tour twin peaks sausalito chablis city yosemite facts wineries overview
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 November 2016

Our guide Alex was great and was a great last day tour before heading back to Australia and wouldnt hesitate to book again if come back to America

Reviewed 7 November 2016

We took the Gray Line bus tour from the fishermans wharf to Muir Woods and Sausalito. Our tour guide was everything you would expect out of a tour guide. I believe his name is Eric (bald, about 40). As soon as we got on the bus he started telling us the history of the city, well spoken and good driver. the Muir Woods were amazing and Sausalito was pretty cool too, a lot of shops.

Reviewed 5 November 2016

Could not understand tour guide. It was a cold day to start so we went inside the bus and could not even tell guide when we wanted to get off. They did not stop at each stop on a hop on/hop off tour. I think there are better companies to use than this one in San Fran.

Date of experience: October 2016
1  Thank llfab2864
Reviewed 3 November 2016

Booked the Muir Woods, Sausalito, and Bay Cruise tour. I arranged a hotel pick-up but was never told that they pick up for all their tours and deposit you at a central location, so when the couple at my hotel boarded the Grey line bus I didn't because they were taking the Napa tour. I eventually got on but the driver Kenneth did try to shame me some about it. At the central location they gave us our bus assignments and tickets except I wasn't given my ticket for the bay cruise so we had to go back after Muir and Sausalito and everyone had to wait while I went inside to get my ticket. Kenneth was better on the actual tour , with lots of interesting historical info, laughs and some singing even. However, an hour fifteen isn't enough time at Muir Woods (I just barely managed to finish the two mile loop, go to the gift shop and bathroom, and I was moving pretty fast), nor is an hour enough time in Sausalito (it's just about enough time for lunch, but not any exploring). If I had it to do over again, I'd rent a car and take my time.

Reviewed 2 November 2016

On the back from Muir Woods the air con broke and the last 30 mins were very unpleasant in the hot conditions. After waiting 30 mins we were guided back to the very same bus for the drop off at our hotel. The air con had not been fixed and the bus had been sitting in the sun all the time. Needless to say it was very hot in the bus and possibly not very healthy for the next half hour drive back to our hotel. THERE ARE OTHER COMPANIES SO CHECK THEM OUT - WE DID AND WERE MUCH HAPPIER!

Date of experience: September 2016