“AMAZING MAGIC!!!”

Marrakech Magic Theater
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: This unforgettable evening begins as you enter into a historic speakeasy. The perfect setting for a remarkable evening of entertainment. Upon entering you will be escorted into the Oasis Lounge where you will witnesses world class sleight-of-hand magic prior to the main performance. A wonderful assortment of drinks and Moroccan appetizers are available for purchase prior to the show. You will then be escorted into our intimate showroom for Jay Alexander‘s unforgettable performance of magic, mentalism, and psychological feats such as human lie detection. This evening of entertainment will lift your spirits and leave a lasting memory. Find out why Bono of U2 called it “Astonishing” and Monty Python’s John Cleese said it was “Wonderful!" You'll witness intriguing feats of mentalism, sleight-of-hand miracles, and throughout, Jay Alexander’s clean comedy will keep you laughing! Get your tickets today!
Useful Information: Stairs / lift, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
Reviewed 24 April 2014

The magic was super well done. There was a lot of traditional magic and mentalism. Peter is a one man show and he involves nearly all audience members in his performance. The magic left us wide-eyed and scratching our chins after we left. We reccomned you to go here on your trip.

2  Thank HappyEv333

Reviewed 24 April 2014

My family and I attended the show and were very pleased with the overall performance. Peter was a great, down to earth guy who kept me on the edge of my seat. His tricks were perfected and he frequently incorporated the audience. He performed up close and had a nice sense of humor. I loved how he shared stories of his past with us and how it influenced him with the magic tricks. I highly recommend this to people of all ages.

2  Thank troy r
Reviewed 22 April 2014

This was our first night in SF after a long flight so, I was concerned about sitting in a dark theater watching a magic show with the kids. I had to carefully step down the dark and windy stairs, but was pleasantly and patiently greeted by Peter. The waiting room and theater were a bit dark, but i guess that helps the show but the kids stayed awake as Peter was a great host.

The show was not corny at all and was enjoyable for a person of any age. I liked how he involved the audience and were really amazed. It is worth the time. We enjoyed it very much and recommend to anyone.

3  Thank tripsrfun07
Reviewed 21 April 2014 via mobile

I spent an evening here, a great up close performance. The magician had pre show tricks for each and every table. The theatre was small and intimate, where the audience was included in the tricks performed. An evening well spent. Highly recommended!

2  Thank Sigbjorn L
Reviewed 20 April 2014

An amazing show - all four of us loved it. Peter is a terrific magician. If you go, make sure you go early as the hour before the show is really fun.

2  Thank geeannWinnipeg