“Great time in a family friendly show”

Marrakech Magic Theater
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: This unforgettable evening begins as you enter into a historic speakeasy. The perfect setting for a remarkable evening of entertainment. Upon entering you will be escorted into the Oasis Lounge where you will witnesses world class sleight-of-hand magic prior to the main performance. A wonderful assortment of drinks and Moroccan appetizers are available for purchase prior to the show. You will then be escorted into our intimate showroom for Jay Alexander‘s unforgettable performance of magic, mentalism, and psychological feats such as human lie detection. This evening of entertainment will lift your spirits and leave a lasting memory. Find out why Bono of U2 called it “Astonishing” and Monty Python’s John Cleese said it was “Wonderful!" You'll witness intriguing feats of mentalism, sleight-of-hand miracles, and throughout, Jay Alexander’s clean comedy will keep you laughing! Get your tickets today!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Stairs / lift, Activities for older children
Reviewed 1 May 2014

I really enjoyed the show. The location is cozy and intimate. The magician himself welcomes you and does some tricks in a waiting area where you can order drinks and appetizers.
The theatre sits only about 40 people and you are always close to the action. Peter is an entertaining magician and does a great job at keeping the show flowing.

1  Thank welltravelledok

Reviewed 26 April 2014

I was weary at first of magicians in general but then peter won me over with his humor good looks lol and his entertainment....he impressed my family and i beyond our expectations...keep pleasing people it is worth going

3  Thank Gotheasianway
Reviewed 24 April 2014

The magic was super well done. There was a lot of traditional magic and mentalism. Peter is a one man show and he involves nearly all audience members in his performance. The magic left us wide-eyed and scratching our chins after we left. We reccomned you to go here on your trip.

2  Thank HappyEv333
Reviewed 24 April 2014

My family and I attended the show and were very pleased with the overall performance. Peter was a great, down to earth guy who kept me on the edge of my seat. His tricks were perfected and he frequently incorporated the audience. He performed up close and had a nice sense of humor. I loved how he shared stories of his past with us and how it influenced him with the magic tricks. I highly recommend this to people of all ages.

2  Thank troy r
Reviewed 22 April 2014

This was our first night in SF after a long flight so, I was concerned about sitting in a dark theater watching a magic show with the kids. I had to carefully step down the dark and windy stairs, but was pleasantly and patiently greeted by Peter. The waiting room and theater were a bit dark, but i guess that helps the show but the kids stayed awake as Peter was a great host.

The show was not corny at all and was enjoyable for a person of any age. I liked how he involved the audience and were really amazed. It is worth the time. We enjoyed it very much and recommend to anyone.

3  Thank tripsrfun07