“Great shopping area !”
Review of Haight Street

Haight Street
Reviewed 7 August 2014 via mobile

The haight is a great area to shop your heart out let's say for your style pleasure or for Halloween now you can enjoy good eats as well but walking up down this neighborhood is fun colorful and no doubt a must experience in San Francisco !!

All reviews
"tourists"
in 8 reviews
"revolution"

Reviewed 16 July 2014

I'm a native Californian and I hate that tourists will come here and see the people here and think all Californians could be like this. I've been all over SF so I hope they see the other people and know that Haight St is not normal California style. It is interesting if you take that into consideration.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

The Haight, while colorful and full of freaks, is getting a bit old and blasé for me. The shops don’t draw my attention any more (I’ve been away for 12 years). If my hike hadn’t taken me to the Haight I wouldn’t have been disappointed. I don’t think I’ll be returning for quite a while.

Reviewed 13 June 2014

The street was a lot of fun. Lots of interesting shops for records, books and clothing. Colorful, busy and vibrant. Ate at a wonderful restaurant called The Squat and Gobble. Those that can't afford shopping at Saks, Macy's or Bloomingdale's, this is your place. We spent a whole day here.

1  Thank Brenda S