Omni San Francisco Hotel
US$272
US$222
US$194
  • Room Service
Club Quarters Hotel in San Francisco(San Francisco)(Great Value!)
US$265
US$259
  • Restaurant
Hotel Zoe Fisherman's Wharf(San Francisco)
US$317
US$255
US$284
US$256
US$591
US$500
  • Restaurant
Fairmont San Francisco(San Francisco)
US$472
US$251
US$321
US$291
US$359
US$307
5,686 results
All reviewsthe financial districtselect guestcookies and milkcalifornia streetunion squareferry buildinggreat hotelloyalty programcable carroom serviceturn down servicewithin walking distancefront desk staffeach morningvalet parkingfisherman's wharffree internet
Reviewed 14 May 2014

I stayed at this hotel for three days in April 2014 while visiting San Francisco with a girl friend. Everything at this hotel is top notch. The room was spacious, clean, and extremely comfortable. The bathroom and amenities were excellent and there was plenty of room. The front desk was prompt, efficient and helpful when recommending nearby attractions. There is free Starbucks coffee in the morning. The hotel is expensive but no more than any other similar property in San Francisco. I look forward to my next stay!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Angie B
Reviewed 13 May 2014

I've walked past this hotel dozens of times and always wanted to stop-in, but never did.
I was under the mistaken impression that it was too expensive....not so!
This is a great hotel, close to everything. The California line cable car passes right in front of the hotel. Bart and Muni station is just 4 blocks away. Chinatown is a five minute walk. Restaurants...too many to count.
But the best part is that I was wrong about the prices. This hotel is very reasonable by San Francisco standards and the service is outstanding. Join their loyalty club when you book and you get great freebies on your first visit. Free morning beverage delivered to your door is pretty cool, I must say. On-site bar and restaurant are top notch. If you need a hotel in this area...look no further. This is it!

Room Tip: Join the Omni loyalty club when you book and get some cool freebies.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bogusmalarky
Reviewed 13 May 2014

I stayed at this hotel one night in the summer of 2013. I was in San Francisco for business, and this was a great choice for a place to stay. My room was huge, and everything was top notch. Initially, I was a little skeptical when I booked the room because the rate was so much cheaper than any other comparable hotel chain downtown. I felt I had little to worry about, however, because I'd stayed at many Omni hotels, and they are all well above average. This hotel was no exception. Not sure how great it would be for leisure travel. It isn't close to the popular tourist sights, but that's not an issue if you have a car. This will be the first place I try to book when visiting downtown San Francisco for business.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 May 2014

The location is spectacular. This felt like a much higher-class hotel than I payed for. I loved every minute here! My only complaint is that the room was so nice, I found myself staying in rather than exploring the lovely city!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts
Reviewed 13 May 2014

I received a good weekend rate. It's a pretty hotel. My room was clean and the common areas are also very clean. Everyone on the staff was helpful and friendly. The staff was really wonderful. It's in a good location--close to North Beach, Chinatown, trolley, bus and BART. The map they provide was useful and easy to read. San Francisco is a beautiful city and the weather was lovely.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo