Lowest prices for your stay
£332
Ara S
Glendale, California

Omnisf

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 7 Aug 2019via mobile
Great location, nice reception, we had a good time.Everything was good, restaurant, front desk, valet, bar, clean rooms , employees are great and really helpful , but the shower/water pressure needs improvement!!!!
Trip type: Travelled with family
James L, General Manager at Omni San Francisco Hotel, responded to this review
Responded 9 Aug 2019
Dear 451aras,

Thank you for your review. We are very glad to hear you enjoyed the the hotel and the restaurant. We greatly appreciate your feedback regarding the water pressure. We will be sure to provide your feedback regarding the shower pressure to our engineering team so that they make look into it.

Thank you again for your review. We hope to welcome you back at the Omni again soon!

£173
1.2 miles from Omni San Francisco Hotel
Fitness centre
View more hotels in San Francisco
6,314 results
All reviews the financial district union square ferry building beautiful hotel cable car room service within walking distance front desk staff valet parking lobby city bellman california perks cars bart wharf
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 August 2019

four seasons and st Regis type service and property at a great price .I have stayed at more expensive hotels in san Francisco and other cities and for the cost this is far superior.Free shoe shine as a loyalty member was a nice treat.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts
3  Thank Jack M
James L, General Manager at Omni San Francisco Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2019

Dear Jack,

Thank you for your kind review of the Omni San Francisco Hotel. We are delighted you enjoyed your stay and were able to take advantage of the shoe-shine service! We hope you were able to enjoy your complimentary morning beverage that is also a benefit of becoming a Select Guest member.

Thank you again for your review. We look forward to welcoming you back at the Omni again soon!

Reviewed 6 August 2019 via mobile

have enjoyed the Omni San Francisco immensely in the past. However, on this past stay, the rooms felt drab and dated, in need of an updating. Certainly large, with comfortable bathrooms, accommodations at the Omni are now old, and can no longer hide behind the traditional decor. In addition, having the bathroom light on the outside wall disturbs whoever may be sleeping at that time - poor design.

Service is exemplary, especially the door man who serves as an unofficial concierge. The location is also excellent, away from the madhouse of Union Square. These strong points reinforce the need for a room refurbishment at the Omni. The hotel deserves it.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank enofile1
Reviewed 6 August 2019

My husband and I stayed here for a weekend to celebrate our anniversary and the Omni staff went above and beyond to make our stay special. We so appreciated their generosity and special touches to help us celebrate our anniversary. Every staff member we encountered was kind and friendly, the hotel was very clean, and we very much enjoyed the location. We felt safe both inside and outside of the hotel, which I don't think can be said for a lot of hotels in downtown SF. Our expectations for this stay were blown out of the water and we would highly recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a great stay in San Francisco!

Date of stay: July 2019
4  Thank ATDom
James L, General Manager at Omni San Francisco Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2019

Dear ATDom,

Thank you sincerely for this kind review. We are very honored you chose to stay at the Omni for such a special occasion as your anniversary and I am delighted to hear we were able to make your special day that much more special! I will be sure to pass along your feedback to the team, as they will be very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay.

Thank you again for your review. We hope to welcome you back at the Omni for your next anniversary too!

Reviewed 6 August 2019

I have traveled quite a bit, and stayed at Omni hotels in other cities previously. I was also settled on Omni Boston for my wedding venue. I am all done with Omni after our experience at Omni San Francisco.

Late on 3/23, I booked a room at Omni San Francisco for the school vacation week in April. Omni site was glitching and kept kicking me out when I tried to enter my Select Guest number, forcing me to reenter my info. I finally booked the stay without the number, having checked the dates and total amount. I then followed up with a call to the hotel to request that my number be added because the glitchy site would not let me add it.

My daughter and I landed in San Francisco late at night on 4/19. When we arrived at Omni, we were shocked to be told by the check in person that there was no reservation, and then that there was a reservation but it was for a single day in the past, 3/23 (why would I book on 3/23 for a same day stay when I live across the country? Why would I arrive in an unfamiliar popular city late at night pregnant and with a kid without a hotel reservation?).

The front desk person then stated that Omni never added my number, was fully booked, and, to add insult to injury, was going to charge me as a so called no show despite the glitchy site problems. My daughter and I were forced to frantically look for a place to stay late at night in an unfamiliar city. The only person who showed customer service, and, more importantly, humanity, in the whole debacle was the concierge. Seeing what was happening, he pulled us aside, gave us suggestions for nearby hotels in our price range, brought up water and set us up in the business center to find a place to stay.

In sum, I did not receive a room for the reserved April week, and was instead charged for a date I did not request. Omni's parroted response was their no show policy. No show presumes a reservation site that reserves a room for the dates requested. Not the mess they put my family through, and then trying to pass the cost to me, the injured party.

After multiple calls and months, Omni reimbursed only half of the charge.
I feel like I've been robbed on top of having the start of our first time trip to San Francisco ruined by Omni.

Date of stay: April 2019
2  Thank Boston8963

Dear Ms. Airapetian,

Thank you sincerely for taking the time to review your recent experience with the Omni San Francisco Hotel. First and foremost, I would like to take this opportunity to sincerely apologize for your experience with us. We take great pride in providing exceptional service, and I deeply regret that this was not your experience.

I will be emailing you directly shortly. Thank you again for taking the time to provide your feedback. We hope that your next experience with the Omni is exceptional.

Reviewed 5 August 2019

We stayed 4 nights and found everyone, from desk staff to housekeeping to concierge to doormen. Clean, spacious room had everything we needed. Cookies and milk provided nightly was a very nice touch. Location is good if you are willing to walk a significant distance (or figure out the buses/subway/cable cars). We walked to both the Fisherman's Wharf area and also to the Union Square area. Either was a bit less than 30 minutes’ walk from the hotel.

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Kristi L
James L, General Manager at Omni San Francisco Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2019

Dear Kristi,

We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and appreciated the milk and cookie turndown service. It is always a pleasure to hear when our guests have a good stay. I will be sure to pass along your kind words to the housekeeping team, concierge, and doormen!

Thank you sincerely for your kind review. We look forward to welcoming you back at the Omni San Francisco Hotel the next time you visit the Bay Area!