Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
PricelineUS$658
TripadvisorUS$658
FindHotel
2,043 results
All reviews market street equinox gym in room dining union square the ritz wonderful hotel fs mkt concierge luxury city elevator valet
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 July 2014

A week in San Francisco, what a brilliant place! The Four Seasons provided everything you expect, the service was very good with a special mention for the concierge who were excellent. A small grip was that the Bar staff were a little over enthusiastic, we stood to say goodbye to our guests, and a bar staff member rushed over with the bill reminding us not to leave without paying! -Having said that we will be staying again in August when we return to San Francisco.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 29 June 2014

My husband and I came here for our anniversary. They were amazing. Had wine and strawberries waiting for us in our room when we arrived and gave us a beautiful corner room. Great location to explore the city! The concierge was very helpful in assisting us in renting a car. Had the care brought to the hotel and made it so easy. We've stayed and the JW Marriott and St. Regis in the past and this is probably my favorite, with the St. Regis as my second.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank LibbyS57
Reviewed 29 June 2014

The Four Seasons Hotel San Fran lives up to the Four Seasons reputation of comfort and hospitality. The location is perfect for both sight-seeing and conference attendance. In addition the fitness facilities and pool are just what is needed for anyone who is truly serious about their fitness - I does not matter what you like to do fitness wise- you will be able to at this gym. I love to swim, spin, and use TRX, ViPR type of training. This gym is amazing.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Gingerbreadmomma
Reviewed 25 June 2014

We got off to a good start by reading a tip from TripAdvisor to ask for a room overlooking the gardens. We did a got a fantastic corner room thanks to a very helpful front desk person.
Everything was as we expected from a Four Seasons except the charge for internet access and overpriced breakfasts

Room tip: Ask for a room overlooking the gardens
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank JOMISydney
Christian K, Manager at Four Seasons Hotel San Francisco, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2014

Those views of Yerba Buena Gardens and South of Market are great - so glad you were able to experience it!
We continue to evaluate all our amenities, and thank you for your feedback on Internet and breakfast.
I hope to welcome you back soon.
Christian Klaus
Hotel Manager

Reviewed 24 June 2014

This is by far the best hotel ever! Service is always excellent and I have no complaint there. Their staff is always friendly and helpful. The room we stayed in was a mini suite so it had all the amenities with champagne and dipped strawberries waiting for you as you arrive into your room. I love there changed menu, always a pleasure to go back and have their truffle fries. If you ever have a bad experience with service, food, or your stay just talk to the hotel staff and they will make sure to correct it. I did get to use their spa service this time around and had a good experience. My massage was great and my facial could have been better. Other than that I love the location and its proximity to everything and this is a luxury hotel at its finest. ***Added bonus they are pet friendly and have the bed and her amenities ready for her in your hotel room. Valet guys a gals are superb there.

Room tip: do not take corner room they have the back/side view of the street and the bathroom/toilet is just awkward.
Date of stay: March 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank BorenS

Just what we love to hear! Thank you so much for the kind words and for taking the time to share your thoughts. I will share with our staff, who love the opportunity to make a guest's good stay great, even our furry friends.

Regards,