This is a fantastic place to stay and absolutely superb value for money. Located in the heart of the San Francisco city and very close to Union Square, all the major attractions are within walking distance or a short cab ride away. The cable car is also almost right at your door-step. This hotel is great value for money and the staff are very very helpful and polite. I loved the evening happy hour and was very pleasantly surpassed at the range of free drinks available. The free breakfast is also terrific. My wife and I stayed in a corner king room for 4 nights and thought it was very comfortable and had everything we needed. The bathrooms are perhaps a bit dated, but they are functional and very clean. The free Wi-Fi is also an added bonus. Well worth a stay and lots of interesting things to view and read about in the hotel too. Highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Marines' Memorial Club & Hotel is located steps from Union Square and San Francisco's iconic cable cars; walking distance to Chinatown, art galleries, museums and the best shopping district in the city. Built in the 1920's in the Spanish Colonial Revival style, this historic 138 room hotel is fully renovated with comfortable air conditioned guestrooms and suites. Free wireless, robes, wall safes, cable TV and a full service health club with indoor swimming pool located on site. Rooftop restaurant and bar overlooking downtown and Union Square. Live piano music Tuesday through Saturday nights. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Marines Memorial Club Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marines Memorial San Francisco
- Marines Memorial Club
- Marines Memorial Hotel San Francisco