This is our third stay with MMC and we keep coming back. Love the free cooked breakfast and hosted happy hour with piano music. Very lovely all the way around! The drinks are good and free (unbelievable really). Saw the new puppy Bubba, what a cutie! The room is nice and always very clean but somewhat dated. Unfortunately they gave us a corner room, which normally would be a good thing but the road and outside noise even with the windows closed was too loud to allow any sleep for myself. The second problem is the terribly outdated Internet server. We were unable to connect in our room and certainly not in the lounge/restaurant area. It is very well located - close to china town, the trolley line and lots of shopping! We would stay again but not in a corner room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Marines' Memorial Club & Hotel is located next to Union Square and San Francisco's iconic cable cars; walking distance to Chinatown, art galleries, museums and the best shopping district in the city. Built in the 1920's in the Spanish Colonial Revival style, this historic 138 room hotel is fully renovated with comfortable air conditioned guestrooms and suites. Free wireless, robes, wall safes, cable TV and a full service health club with indoor swimming pool located on site. Rooftop restaurant and bar overlooking downtown and Union Square. Live piano music Tuesday through Saturday nights. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Odigeo and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Marines Memorial Club Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marines Memorial San Francisco
- Marines Memorial Club
- Marines Memorial Hotel San Francisco