Room was great. Well lit - no noise - comfy bed and bedding. Stayed one night for a San Francisco wedding. Downside - parking is a few doors down so be prepared to walk the few steps. Upside - the front desk will provide you with a voucher so it is free. Breakfast is included and is good. Hot foods, eggs, potatoes, sausage, biscuits with gravy, French toast, oatmeal along with standard cold foods, muffins, yogurts, juice etc. We enjoyed ourselves.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Marines' Memorial Club & Hotel is located next to Union Square and San Francisco's iconic cable cars; walking distance to Chinatown, art galleries, museums and the best shopping district in the city. Built in the 1920's in the Spanish Colonial Revival style, this historic 138 room hotel is fully renovated with comfortable air conditioned guestrooms and suites. Free wireless, robes, wall safes, cable TV and a full service health club with indoor swimming pool located on site. Rooftop restaurant and bar overlooking downtown and Union Square. Live piano music Tuesday through Saturday nights. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Ebookers, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Marines Memorial Club Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marines Memorial San Francisco
- Marines Memorial Club
- Marines Memorial Hotel San Francisco