The Marine's Memorial Club is a hotel located at Sutter St near the corner of Mason, two blocks away from Union Square in San Francisco. Aside from its great location, the staff was great and the rooms with amenities were equivalent to 4-star level. Room prices are hard to beat and parking was so convenient. I will definitely come back to this place. BTW, it comes with free buffet breakfast and free, unlimited cocktails of any kind daily from 4-6pm.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Marines' Memorial Club & Hotel is located steps from Union Square and San Francisco's iconic cable cars; walking distance to Chinatown, art galleries, museums and the best shopping district in the city. Built in the 1920's in the Spanish Colonial Revival style, this historic 138 room hotel is fully renovated with comfortable air conditioned guestrooms and suites. Free wireless, robes, wall safes, cable TV and a full service health club with indoor swimming pool located on site. Rooftop restaurant and bar overlooking downtown and Union Square. Live piano music Tuesday through Saturday nights. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and HotelsClick so you can book your Marines Memorial Club Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marines Memorial San Francisco
- Marines Memorial Club
- Marines Memorial Hotel San Francisco