The Marines Memorial hotel offers a rich histroy of the Marine Corp. The rooms are very pleaseant and the staffs are always very accomodating. They are located in the heart of the business district, right next to china town, and all the shopping locations. They are also extemely accomodating with pets.
If you every have an opportunity to stay at San Francisco, its definately worth the investment in a memebership for their stays. The Marines Memorial is my go to place to stay everytime when I visit San Francisco.
During they day, they also have 3 bull dogs hanging around the hotel. They are extremely adorable!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Marines' Memorial Club & Hotel is located next to Union Square and San Francisco's iconic cable cars; walking distance to Chinatown, art galleries, museums and the best shopping district in the city. Built in the 1920's in the Spanish Colonial Revival style, this historic 138 room hotel is fully renovated with comfortable air conditioned guestrooms and suites. Free wireless, robes, wall safes, cable TV and a full service health club with indoor swimming pool located on site. Rooftop restaurant and bar overlooking downtown and Union Square. Live piano music Tuesday through Saturday nights. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Marines Memorial Club Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marines Memorial San Francisco
- Marines Memorial Club
- Marines Memorial Hotel San Francisco