Its a nice hotel with friendly hotel lobby staff. The room was small, especially when you have a baby who wants to roam around. The general feel for this hotel is "old" but its okay nonetheless. Breakfast selection was very limited and one waitress was a bit rude, asking us to "let her know when we use the table" but we were already ushered in by another waiter to that specific table in the first place! I liked that they had carafes in the room and drinking water readily available. Location was also great, since there was a bus stop just right infront of the hotel, it made the commute pretty easy!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Marines' Memorial Club & Hotel is located steps from Union Square and San Francisco's iconic cable cars; walking distance to Chinatown, art galleries, museums and the best shopping district in the city. Built in the 1920's in the Spanish Colonial Revival style, this historic 138 room hotel is fully renovated with comfortable air conditioned guestrooms and suites. Free wireless, robes, wall safes, cable TV and a full service health club with indoor swimming pool located on site. Rooftop restaurant and bar overlooking downtown and Union Square. Live piano music Tuesday through Saturday nights. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Marines Memorial Club Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marines Memorial San Francisco
- Marines Memorial Club
- Marines Memorial Hotel San Francisco