“Surely worth a visit”
Review of San Francisco Magic Show - CLOSED

San Francisco Magic Show
More attraction details
Owner description: San Francisco’s Aquarium of the Bay at Pier 39 proudly presents “The San Francisco Magic Show” at the newly remodeled 270 seat Bay Theater, starring Las Vegas Comedy Magician Timothy Noonan.“The San Francisco Magic Show” – is a 60 minute, hilarious, family-friendly comedy magic experience! Perfect for families, couples, and visitors just like you, this magical experience is a perfect blend of Timothy Noonan’s amazing magic and “laugh-out-loud” comedy!
Reviewed 19 September 2013

A very nice experience beside other adventures in San Francisco.
We enjoyed spending our time in the show and the facilities included.

1  Thank Ramin M
There are newer reviews for San Francisco Magic Show

Reviewed 17 September 2013

We were a little skeptical of a Magic Show, but his performance was very impressive! How did he do it! I was called up on the stage to participate in the show with 4 others and we couldn't figure out how he did the tricks; he was spot on! Well worth the fee!

1  Thank BikersPetlauma_CA
Reviewed 17 September 2013

Tim Noonan is a great magician who can can the audience captivated throughout the 1 hour show. The tricks were all the usual that you would see elsewhere, but the presentation was out of the world. He also adds a very personal touch to the whole thing by trying to meet as many of the guests before the show. Kids was certainly enjoy this. Thoroughly recommended for visitors of all ages to the Bay.

1  Thank Rappa71
Reviewed 10 September 2013

My family went to San Francisco in early August and this was one of the things I booked based on reviews I read on Trip Advisor. This guy blew my mind. The very creepy part for me was after the show all the kids went up to say something to him and take pictures. He said nothing to the other parents standing there. He came up right after the kids took pictures and said, "Make sure you right a review on Trip Advisor!". Not so creepy except that is EXACTLY what I was thinking when he came up to me. My husband reminded me last night that I needed to write this review! Outside of that his magic was just wonderful and the kids found this to be thier favorite thing they did in San Francisco!

1  Thank justiceinaustin
Reviewed 6 September 2013

Tim Noonan is a very talented and experienced magician/comedian. His excellent, one-hour show is appropriate for both children and adults. I highly recommend it.

2  Thank Traveler2018