“S.F. Magic Show”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of San Francisco Magic Show - CLOSED

San Francisco Magic Show
More attraction details
Owner description: San Francisco’s Aquarium of the Bay at Pier 39 proudly presents “The San Francisco Magic Show” at the newly remodeled 270 seat Bay Theater, starring Las Vegas Comedy Magician Timothy Noonan.“The San Francisco Magic Show” – is a 60 minute, hilarious, family-friendly comedy magic experience! Perfect for families, couples, and visitors just like you, this magical experience is a perfect blend of Timothy Noonan’s amazing magic and “laugh-out-loud” comedy!
Whittier, California
“S.F. Magic Show”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 August 2014

San Francisco Magic Show was amazing. Tim entertained all age groups with amazing magic tricks. I like that he included audience to participate in many of his acts. The 3 rings was my daughter favorite magic trick and my son was the floating table. After the show I was talking to the magician Tim and he's a genuine nice friendly guy. We even took a family picture with him for our family photo album. I definitely recommend seeing this show. A+ on my bucket list! Thank you Tim for the spectacular show!

Visited August 2014

“Great show”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2014 via mobile

My family had a great time. My son is still talking about all the magic tricks. We will be back. Thank you for a great show and will return.

Toronto, Canada
47 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 77 helpful votes
“Fun and great value”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2014

Mr. Noonan gave a great show and is a genuinely nice fellow, and the proceeds go to help the aquarium in its outreach. The hour went very quickly. While not Las Vegas, it's also a fraction of the price and one of the best values around. They were also kind enough to let us come the next day when traffic delayed us.

“Fantastic Show!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2014

We saw the San Francisco Magic Show a week ago and we're still talking about it! The show was family-friendly and exciting from beginning to end. What amazed me the most was that when children and adults from the audience volunteered to go onstage and be part of the show, the magician was just as great with the kids as with the adults. An amazing and entertaining experience!! Totally worth it!!!

Geneva, Switzerland
45 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Amazing Show !!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 July 2014

During a trip to the states with the kids, we went to this amazing show. We didn't planned it at all, but went as part as a visit of the San Francisco Bay Aquarium. What a fantastic surprise...

The show was great, there were Magic for everyone and, even if my kids didn't spoke english, they had a great time. Tim is a great speaker, involved in the history of the Aquarium and the Bay Area. After the show, we took some pictures with him.

I definitely recommend this wonderful show.

1 Thank Maccisco