“Amazing!!!!!”
Review of San Francisco Magic Show - CLOSED

San Francisco Magic Show
More attraction details
Owner description: San Francisco’s Aquarium of the Bay at Pier 39 proudly presents “The San Francisco Magic Show” at the newly remodeled 270 seat Bay Theater, starring Las Vegas Comedy Magician Timothy Noonan.“The San Francisco Magic Show” – is a 60 minute, hilarious, family-friendly comedy magic experience! Perfect for families, couples, and visitors just like you, this magical experience is a perfect blend of Timothy Noonan’s amazing magic and “laugh-out-loud” comedy!
Reviewed 31 August 2014

It was so great having to watch this Magic Show. I was so lucky to be chosen to go on the stage, and Timothy made say "WOW".

Reviewed 23 August 2014

We saw this show with our two kids who are 12 and 14. We all enjoyed it. We laughed at his funny jokes. We enjoyed being called on stage. The magic was great. It is very reasonably prices.

1  Thank Susancanada33
Reviewed 20 August 2014

I love magic shows, especially close-up magic, and have gone to magic shows by all the big name magicians over the years and watched others on television--though that can't compare with being there in person. I think Tim Noonan is a superb magician, but he also is a warm and personable human being who spends considerable time before and after the show interacting with anyone who wants to talk to him. His show is suitable for all ages and will be loved by both children and adults.

I enjoyed Tim's show as much as any I've ever seen. He does some classical routines very well--I particularly enjoyed his versions of the Chinese linking rings, much of it done at a very slow speed, making it all the more impressive, and a cut and restored rope routine which I have no clue how he did it--best I've ever seen.

He did an illusion in which he levitated a small table which was amazing to watch from the front row. He also did a mentalist routine which was among the best I've seen.

So, great magic, personable and accessible magician, family friendly, great location, plus a good share of the ticket proceeds go to support good environmental causes. If you like magic, don't miss this show. My wife and I left his show with huge smiles and a lovely sense of wonder about what we had seen.

1  Thank BenWithers
Reviewed 18 August 2014

Most magicians put on a show that revolves around their one forte -- card tricks, box illusions, slight of hand, or what have you. What I immediately liked about Timothy Noonan was his well-rounded diversity. This one-hour show packed a little of everything, all masterfully performed and pulled off beautifully. In fact, I'd be hard-pressed to name what his specialty is, he did everything so well. My family of six walked away happy and well entertained. And interestingly, every person in the family had a different favorite, and even if the trick they liked wasn't your favorite, you had to nod your head and agree that it was a pretty great trick. Excellent show.

1  Thank Jim G
See more reviews
Reviewed 18 August 2014

We attended the San Francisco Magic Show on a Friday night with our kids (13,11 and 8). Timothy is a warm and engaging performer and great entertainer and left us all full of wonder at the stories, audience participation, classic magic tricks and new tricks that still have us all very perplexed and amazed. The small audience allows for great views from everywhere and Timothy makes a point of greeting and welcoming each individual to the theater and pointing out the best seats available. Appropriate for all ages. Look for the aquarium entrance to find the theater on the second floor!