The hotel looks bland from the outside, we almost missed it. Once we got inside, the staff was very helpful in suggesting a place to eat nearby (Boudin Sour Dough bread place). The room was huge, with a living area, a separate kitchenette, complete with full refrigerator, microwave, 2 cooktop stove. It allowed us to pick up cereal for breakfast--our usual choice anyway. The living room looked out over SF Bay, and since we were on the 3rd floor, we had a great view. For an even better view, we went up to the roof, where they have lounge chairs set up, and a nice wind block that allowed it to be quite warm, despite the 60 degree day. Fortunately, it was sunny, and we saw views of the Golden Gate Bridge, Fisherman's Wharf, and the Bay Bridge. The bed was comfortable, and the bathroom adequate sized. The room was a little noisy, since we looked right out on the bus line and cable car line, but the cable cars shut down for several hours at night, so it got quieter. Our friend had a room on the back side, and although she only had a view of a brick wall, her room was much quieter.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With 24 spacious suites, The Suites at Fisherman’s Wharf is the perfect choice for discriminating travelers who want to leave their heart in the heart of San Francisco. The spacious suites offer you comfortable one or two-bedroom floor plans, each tastefully appointed with the furnishings you’d expect from a sophisticated San Francisco hotel. The intimate ambiance of the property is evident in features like the fountain in the lobby, and the private balconies and patios available in selected suites. Located next to the Hyde Street Cable Car stop, you’re just a short stroll from the sensory pleasures of Fisheerman’s Wharf, or the turn of the century ambiance of The Cannery, Pier 39, or the undersea secrets of the Aquarium of the Bay. This lyrical city by the bay will take you wherever your imagination allows, and The Suites at Fisherman’s Wharf San Francisco resort is the perfect place to begin your journey. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo, TravelUp, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Suites at Fisherman's Wharf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Suites At Fisherman`s Wharf Hotel San Francisco
- Hotel At Fishermans Wharf
- At Fishermans Wharf Hotel
- Suites Fishermans Wharf