“Breakfast was so so” 3 of 5 bubbles

Neighbourhood: Russian Hill
Jersey City, New Jersey
“Breakfast was so so”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 September 2012

I ordered pancakes, fresh fruit and a coffee as soon as I sat down. It took 15 minutes to get my coffee which was delicious when it arrived. The pancakes and fruit arrived not longer after but the waiter did not bring me silverware. I waited over 10 minutes for the waiter to arrive with silverware. When I took my first bite the pancakes were cold. And they did not serve the pancakes with butter or syrup so they were cold and dry. It took another couple minutes for the waiter to bring me syrup- he forgot the butter. Coffee was yummy but the rest of the meal was mediocre.

• Visited July 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

newport beach, ca
“BEST COOKIE IN SF!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 January 2012

With All due respect to boudin's oatmeal raisin cookie, the Best in town award goes to Justa Bite' Sesame Seed cookie... Plan on a mild communication gap as the owners (VERY NICE) are Chinese, from ShangHai... But the Sesame seed is TO DIE FOR!