“Adjacent to Marriott!”
Review of Royal Thai Spa

Royal Thai Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Offering traditional Thai massage in a clean, relaxing environment, Royal Thai Spa is a much-needed urban escape.What makes Royal Thai Spa massage different? For starters, it’s performed on comfortable mats on the raised hardwood floor, allowing your therapist to go deeply into the knots and bunches of your back and neck.Thai massage also incorporates stretching and yoga-like postures, leaving you feeling open, light, and aware of your entire body.This style of bodywork has been practiced for centuries, and is rapidly gaining new followers with its recent resurgence.Try Royal Thai Spa’s convenient online booking, and see just how easy it can be to find the relief that so many others have known about for years.
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
115 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 313 helpful votes
“Adjacent to Marriott!”
Reviewed 9 March 2013 via mobile

I searched for this place and the reviews looked good, then discovered it was at the Marriott Fishermans Warf. Not part of the Marriott chain, but they are able to bill your massage to your room. We went for a couples massage and enjoyeed it a lot. Only downside was a lot of noise from the staff moving laundry around outside our room.

Newman Lake, Washington
53 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“First timer.”
Reviewed 2 March 2013

I had never done a Thai massage so I did not know what to expect. My muscles were very tight after walking all over SF for a week. A Thai massage is not for weaklings. The massage was painful at times but my muscles needed it. At times I thought I was auditioning for Cirque du Soleil. The place is very clean and relaxing and the woman that did my massage was very professional. I may return to a European massage but if you enjoy a Thai massage this is probably the place for you.

Visited February 2013
San Francisco, California
39 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“I'd like to go every week!”
Reviewed 16 December 2012

I'm an athlete (marathoner, weightlifting) and found Thai massage to help "work out the kinks". As another reviewer stated, it's not for everyone as the traditional massage is more active and participatory than a regular Swedish massage. Then I sustained a back injury (fractured vertebrae) that prevented me from either lying on my stomach or really being moved much at all. It was then that I discovered the magic & bliss & therapeutic benefits of Thai foot reflexology. Holy smokes- what a revelation, my whole body responded. Teak is my therapist of choice and she is amazing. However, I've gone when she was either booked or it was her day off and had a great experience with others. The atmosphere is warm and comforting and the front desk girls couldn't be more gracious. Go- you will not be disappointed.

Visited November 2012
Alberta
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Wonderful experience”
Reviewed 3 September 2012

So good in fact that we rebooked fo a second massage during our three day stay. Tan and Teak worked the kinks out for my wife and myself. Our tight backs and legs 60 years old) were I great shape following the massage for tons of walking.
Remember this is a Thai massage. Unique and harder to find. Deep tissue (and you know it) with hands, arms, elbows and feet doing the work. Stretching and face/ head/foot also included. We did a 90 minute first day and a 60 minute third day. Loved it loved it loved it!

Ottawa, Canada
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“A Soothing Discovery”
Reviewed 5 August 2012

My wife and I decided to end our week-long San Francisco vacation with a late afternoon visit to Royal Thai Massage. Very nice place, friendly staff, and relaxing atmosphere. We both started with 30-minute foot massages, which were wonderful and just what we needed after all the walking we had done that week, then retired to one of the couple's rooms for 60-minute massages. My wife had the herbal massage, which she said was gentle and soothing, and I had the more traditional Thai massage, which was intense and very expertly done. My wife commented that she went there with some foot pain and emerged with no pain, and I felt rejuvenated and 'glowing' for several hours afterwards. I am a fan of Thai massage, but I realize that it is not for everyone. If you are looking for really good Thai massage, in a classy and pleasant atmosphere, at an affordable price, then this is the place for you.

Visited August 2012