My husband and I just got back from a lovely 4-day stay at this hotel in San Francisco. I must admit, I'd never heard of Club Quarters but I booked it through Hotwire for a great rate for San Francisco. Well, this one's a keeper - will definitely go back to this place again and again. The location was ideal - we were able to pretty much walk most everywhere. The hotel itself is in a nice, safe, clean location in the Financial District, close to several colorful pubs and a mall across the street that had a Landmark movie theater showing some interesting indie/art films. You can also almost see Chinatown, it's that close. And since that's one of our favorite places, we were delighted. The hotel is also very close to the Embarcadero, which you can follow all the way around to Fisherman's Wharf. We thought it might be a bit of a walk, but were pleasantly surprised at how close we actually were. The only thing we took a cab ride to and from (less than $20 each way) as the walk was about an hour each way and we had some time constraints, was for Haight-Ashbury. The room itself was small, but clean, comfortable, and efficient. Nice sheets and pillows. You can also help yourself to extra pillows, among other amenities, from this guest closet they have on most of the floors. Room actually had a nice little peek-a-boo view of the ocean. Pretty roof terrace w/ great views of the city. An unlimited supply of chilled, filtered water. Friendly staff, coffee, tea, and hot chocolate 24/7 in the large, comfy lounge downstairs - comes complete with free wi-fi, complementary use of computers/Internet, HD TV, fireplace, board games, etc., Has a modest but convenient workout room and laundry room. And best of all - attached to an inviting pub called the Elephant and Castle. Yup - definitely coming back. Thank You Club Quarters!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Club Quarters, San Francisco provides contemporary, efficient accommodations in an inviting, club-like atmosphere with 346 rooms located in the center of the prime business district and a short distance from Embarcadero Center, the city's most prestigious office complex, with shopping, movies, and restaurants. The hotel is minutes to fine dining, shopping, and entertainment. A short walk to Market Street and most downtown points of interest, such as Chinatown, Union Square and North Beach. Club Quarters provides:• Safe, restricted entry• Fast and easy self check-in and check-out• Fast, free high speed internet access throughout the hotel• Onsite restaurant • Multi-menu in-room dining options (through onsite restaurant and many local restaurants)• Refrigerator and microwave available• Unlimited complimentary chilled purified bottled water • 5 meeting and event rooms available (maximum reception style 100 people)• Free use of computer/printer • Ergonomic workstations• State of the art guest rooms with premium bedding• Contemporary furnishings• Flat panel HD TVs• Complimentary coffee and tea• 24 hour guest service desk • Fitness room • Exercise equipment delivered to guest room upon request • Corporate Apartments available • Value rates• Government per diem rates 365 day a year with valid ID• Laundry facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Club Quarters Hotel in San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Quarters San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- Hotel Quarters San Francisco
- Club Quarters Hotel San Francisco