Club Quarters Hotel in San Francisco
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
The Battery(San Francisco)
  • Restaurant
Omni San Francisco Hotel(San Francisco)
  • Restaurant
Hotel North Beach(San Francisco)
View Hotel
Grant Plaza Hotel(San Francisco)
View Hotel
Orchard Garden Hotel(San Francisco)
3,233 results
All reviewsthe financial districtfront deskpurified watergreat locationearly checkembarcadero centerferry buildingbusiness travelerrooms are smallbusiness tripcoffee machinequeen bedgreat roombart stationfew blocksmarket streetpublic transportation
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 December 2013

This is primarily a business person's hotel. My husband and I stayed here as part of a wedding weekend. Hotels in SF are generally on the high end and we were charged $200 nightly. However there was an additional charge for the second guest. With the additional city taxes, we paid almost $270 per night. The room was small and not designed for more than one person.There was no dresser. We had to request extra towels. The queen bed was soft and quite uncomfortable. Overall, it was not a very pleasant experience.

Room Tip: The accommodations are adequate for a single business traveler. That's it.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 December 2013

I want to let folks know that the Club Quarters in San Franciso is not only a great value and quality hotel, but I have to brag about a couple of employees here at the front desk. All the staff are marvelous, but both Sarbi and Lo really have gone out of there way to help me. I have had foot surgery and they have found handicaps rooms somehow even when they were not readily available! I had signed up for the Club Quarters Gold program a while ago, but was not familar with going on line to see what my total number of points were. Sarbi was very patient and helped me to navigate the process and wow, my stays have added up. I will definitely be using the Amazon gift certificates for Christmas presents this year!
Both are very friendly and helpful and as a reasonably frequent guest, they recognize me with a big smile each time and that makes you feel that it is a little like home! Thanks to both of you and all the team at Club Quarters for making my stays great! Curt

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 November 2013

this a great potion for those that looking to stay within a budget when visiting expensive San Francisco. Awarded this hotel through Priceline with a really low bid. I was expecting less that what i got. The rooms are somewhat small but tastefully done and very efficient and comfortable. there are snacks, whole fruit and excellent coffee avaiable for free. There is also free bottles water and wi-fi. Outstanding. the staff was amazing, friendly and very engaging. Speacial thanks to Lennin and Lo.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 November 2013

Stayed here for 5 nights Nov '13 while attending a company conference. Very quick & easy check-in ... reasonable sized room, complete with mini-fridge, desk, closet etc and an ok sized bathroom. I was on the third floor. Colleague paid $20 more per night for a (slightly) larger room. The Elephant & Castle pub is adjoining the hotel so perfect for a good breakfast, drinks or even dinner if you don't feel like venturing anywhere! Not that you would do this while in San Fran! Hotel is in a nice location, within reasonable walking distance of Market Street and beyond. I would certainly stay here again - very reasonable rates, clean tidy room and a convenient location.

Room Tip: Possibly worth paying that little extra for a larger room ...
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 November 2013

Thank you 'Jenny' for your engaging and responsive attitude during our recent stay on our Anniversary. Also, the rest of the staff and service personnel that took care of the rooms were all extremely helpful and friendly as well.

Ralph & Mary Morgan
Falmouth, Maine

Room Tip: needs better storage area as it was challenging, we had a minimal amount of luggage
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple