I had a very pleasant stay at the Club Quarters. The front desk staff was friendly, receptive and very accommodating. Check In & Check Out was extremely efficient and easy. I have never checked in and out of a hotel so fast. The front desk staff gave me great information regarding tours and locations of restaurants (including directions to Chinatown and Italian restaurants).
My first night at the hotel, I was in a room that faced what I would call an alley. As a result, there was a lot of noise coming from the alley. The next morning, I asked to be moved to another room, which was done immediately. Liz at the front desk gave me another room (that was actually larger than the first room) without any questions. She totally understood my concerns. I simply stated that I am a light sleeper, and therefore could not spend four more nights in that particular room. She transferred me to another room quickly and professionally. After moving to another room, I did not have any problems and slept well. The water pressure was great & the lighting in the bathroom was also very good.
The hotel provides free bottled water, coffee, tea, fresh fruit and granola/fruit bars. It's about 4 blocks to the BART station and close to drug stores, banks and restaurants. However, on Sunday, it was difficult to find places to eat breakfast & lunch because most of the cafes are closed because it is in the Financial District. Also, if you enjoy Chinese food, Chinatown was about a 10/15 minute walk. Even Market Street (one of the main streets in S.F.) was only about 5 blocks. It's a great location if you need to visit the Financial District. There is also a FREE onsite washer & dryer. It is an older facility, but it has been well maintained. The service & amenities compensate for what the hotel lacks in the way of "newness". I would definitely stay at the Club Quarters again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Club Quarters, San Francisco provides contemporary, efficient accommodations in an inviting, club-like atmosphere with 346 rooms located in the center of the prime business district and a short distance from Embarcadero Center, the city's most prestigious office complex, with shopping, movies, and restaurants. The hotel is minutes to fine dining, shopping, and entertainment. A short walk to Market Street and most downtown points of interest, such as Chinatown, Union Square and North Beach. Club Quarters provides:• Safe, restricted entry• Fast and easy self check-in and check-out• Fast, free high speed internet access throughout the hotel• Onsite restaurant • Multi-menu in-room dining options (through onsite restaurant and many local restaurants)• Refrigerator and microwave available• Unlimited complimentary chilled purified bottled water • 5 meeting and event rooms available (maximum reception style 100 people)• Free use of computer/printer • Ergonomic workstations• State of the art guest rooms with premium bedding• Contemporary furnishings• Flat panel HD TVs• Complimentary coffee and tea• 24 hour guest service desk • Fitness room • Exercise equipment delivered to guest room upon request • Corporate Apartments available • Value rates• Government per diem rates 365 day a year with valid ID• Laundry facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Club Quarters Hotel in San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Quarters San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- Hotel Quarters San Francisco
- Club Quarters Hotel San Francisco