Club Quarters Hotel in San Francisco
US$279
US$253
  • Pool
Omni San Francisco Hotel(San Francisco)
US$417
US$250
US$321
US$291
  • Restaurant
Hotel Zoe Fisherman's Wharf(San Francisco)
US$361
US$284
  • Restaurant
Beck's Motor Lodge(San Francisco)
US$272
US$284
US$256
US$591
US$500
  • Restaurant
Fairmont San Francisco(San Francisco)
US$354
US$290
3,343 results
All reviewsthe financial districtfront deskpurified watergreat locationearly checkembarcadero centerferry buildingbusiness travelerrooms are smallbusiness tripcoffee machinequeen bedgreat roombart stationfew blocksmarket streetpublic transportation
Reviewed 8 June 2014

On the lower price range at $217 a night, I still expected better. Significant cleaning issue for room, which was cared for quickly, by management; however, I noted the common areas to lack vacuuming. There was one friendly, helpful desk employee on second shift...but otherwise, the staff was perfunctory... The onsite restaurant is adequate in quality...just a $2.25 delivery charge. Simply expected better for a membership type chain.

Room Tip: Second floor 230 to 244'....avoid...faces back alley with lots of garbage truck and renovation noise.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 June 2014

Jenny & Sarbi, you always take care of us when we stay with CQ. I travel for business and stay at CQ San Francisco every time...I'm there every other month & I've always been taken care of when making room requests, etc. CQ is my go-to in San Francisco! E&C

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 June 2014

We really enjoyed our stay at Club Quarters. It's situated in a quiet but central location. The hotel provided free water and a grab & go type breakfast which was handy for getting the day started quickly. Our room could probably have done with a spruce up and the bathroom re-grouted as there was signs of mould, but it's was clean and comfortable and that's all you really want. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend Club Quarters.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 June 2014

Tried to check in with this "automated" system, but the lady said the room I wanted was unavailable and I needed to be upgraded - so took twice as long as every other hotel. I should have known better. Went to my room and the AC didn't work. Requested a new room. Thought all was fine until I came back from dinner and it was obv they tried to spray away the fact that someone had smoked heavily in the room. This place is good on a bad day. Nice places are hard to find in SF and this is definitely not a nice place to stay! I'll be staying elsewhere next time.

Room Tip: Get a bigger room - even then it's not great
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Jamiemmiller
Reviewed 6 June 2014

Staff is very friendly and efficient. The integration with Elephant & Castle, a pub/restaurant beside the hotel, is perfect (they even deliver in the room). It's the fifth time I stay there and it was always a pleasant stay.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business