I arrived at Club Quarters at 9pm, exhausted and annoyed that there was no parking at the building or on the street and I had to pay 35 dollars and park down the street. (a San Francisco thing now -- when I was a teenager there was FREE PARKING ON ALL THE STREETS WHAT HAPPENED THANKS FOR NOTHING AMERICA)...
Anyway, I walked into the lobby huffing and puffing, and not only were Courtney and Jon, the front desk staff, incredibly patient with me, they were kind and helped me with my parking issues and made me comfortable. And I'm not talking about canned, robotic, "I'm so sorry about that" kind of service -- I mean, Jon actually had the parking garage I parked in on speed dial to make sure I could get my car easily the next day. Courtney asked if I was hungry and told me about the room service options. And I got a free toothbrush.
My mood made a total 180 that by the time I settled in to the comfortable room to watch that Cops spin-off "Jail" with my delicious hot food from the restaurant downstairs that I actually took time to call down to the front desk to thank them. Being treated so well actually had me on the verge of tears -- dramatic, I know, but I was EXHAUSTED and I really felt taken care of.
So there you have it... definitely recommend for easy access to the places you need to go for business, and at a reasonable rate. And I love the little suite I was in -- nice to leave your work in one room and chill out in another.
Also definitely recommend that show "Jail." Was never a Cops fan but I fully marathoned Jail.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Club Quarters, San Francisco provides contemporary, efficient accommodations in an inviting, club-like atmosphere with 346 rooms located in the center of the prime business district and a short distance from Embarcadero Center, the city's most prestigious office complex, with shopping, movies, and restaurants. The hotel is minutes to fine dining, shopping, and entertainment. A short walk to Market Street and most downtown points of interest, such as Chinatown, Union Square and North Beach. Club Quarters provides:• Safe, restricted entry• Fast and easy self check-in and check-out• Fast, free high speed internet access throughout the hotel• Onsite restaurant • Multi-menu in-room dining options (through onsite restaurant and many local restaurants)• Refrigerator and microwave available• Unlimited complimentary chilled purified bottled water • 5 meeting and event rooms available (maximum reception style 100 people)• Free use of computer/printer • Ergonomic workstations• State of the art guest rooms with premium bedding• Contemporary furnishings• Flat panel HD TVs• Complimentary coffee and tea• 24 hour guest service desk • Fitness room • Exercise equipment delivered to guest room upon request • Corporate Apartments available • Value rates• Government per diem rates 365 day a year with valid ID• Laundry facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Agoda, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Club Quarters Hotel in San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Quarters San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- Hotel Quarters San Francisco
- Club Quarters Hotel San Francisco