“Best hash browns ever!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Mymy

Mymy
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Kids, Local cuisine, Cheap Eats, Child-friendly
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighbourhood: Nob Hill
Santa Barbara, California
“Best hash browns ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 December 2012 via mobile

To be honest I wasn't that impressed with the menu, but I was looking for basic breakfast food and they have more of an eclectic menu catering to locals. So I ordered bacon and eggs (that met my basic needs) and service was quick. I'm not a big hash brown fan but these were so good I noted it above. The hash browns cover the entire plate and the rest of the meal is placed on top. They are cooked only on one side and it's a very thin layer that's tasty and not oily. The only thing I thought was strange was "toast" is only one piece of bread, cut in two. But the meal was very good and we went a second time during this recent trip.

1 Thank RM30139

• Korean first
New Orleans
“First visit to Mymy coffee shop”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 October 2012 via mobile

It's a great place to eat!!!! This was our first visit and just by looking at the plates coming out from the kitchen we didnt know what to order!! It all looks great.
We ordered the mexican omelette and the eggs benedict which comes with turkey, corned beef and ham. Everything was delicious!!!fresh squeezed OJ and good coffee.
Service was very kind.
It gets crowded around 10.45am, so the earlier you get the less time you wil have to wait.

Fort Washington, PA
“Great neaighborhood cafe”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 October 2012

Recently visited San Francisco for the Americas Cup Races. Hotel was on Nob Hill so found Mymy on Yelp for the neighborhood. The four of us had different breakfast selections. All were excellent. Loved the fact I could substitute fresh fruit for hash browns. So much fruit I couldn't finish it. The service was excllent and the plate presentation almost made the dish too pretty to eat.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank jlavin07
Silver Springs, Florida
“Excellent breakfast - good value too”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 September 2012

My wife and I ate here because another location was unexpectedly closed. We were very pleased with the quality of the food, the portion size, and the service. My wife had some fruit crepe dish and I had a ham & cheese omelette with hash browns and whole wheat toast. Everything was served hot and it was delicious. Our waitress was friendly and took good care of us. We would not hesitate to return and we told the concierge at the hotel they should add MYMY to their "best of the neighborhood" list .

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Bob C
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
“A Neighborhood Eatery!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 August 2012

MyMy Coffee Shop is a few blocks from the Fairmont Hotel- Nob Hill. It's in lower nob. What a hidden little corner place. We ate breakfast there 4 of our 6 days. Inexpensive and delicious! Give yourself a break and escape the tourist prices....

Visited August 2012